Logan POV

So much for a nice introduction to the pack. I can't even be mad. I knew she would attack one of my whores eventually. They had to know their place plus I had already cut everyone off this morning. I feel bad for putting her in this situation. I walk into our room to find her in the shower. I step in with her. I know she is upset I feel it.
"How many more?" She ask.
"2 more. Maya left on assignment this morning. You just killed Amber. Jas found her mate and will be leaving for his pack.Chloe won't be a problem." I tell her.
"You need to allow Lilly to train. She would have let them attack her and wouldn't have defended herself." She growled.
"I'll talk to Jake." I say.
"You know we need to have a pack meeting now." I say.
"Yeah." She says.
I make her look at me.
"It's me and you love. We are a team. I only want you." I tell her.
She kisses me.
"I'm trying to change. I want you to lead Logan but I will not tolerate disrespect." She tells me.
"I don't expect you to. I want you to run this pack with me. I don't want you to change just calm down a little." I say.
She nods. We make love in the shower and then relax until the meeting. At the meeting things are going smoothly.
"As you all may know by now an incident occurred this morning where the Alpha team's mates were attacked. Amber was killed due to her disrespect and challenge to my Luna. I owe my mate an apology for the disrespect and disregard of her feelings by my actions before we met. I need you all to know that anyone who disrespects my mate will meet the same fate as Amber. I think my team will agree with me in regard to their mates." I say.
"The 4 involved in the incident will remain in the cellar until further notice." I say.
I listen to my beta speak. I'm proud of him defending his mates honor.
After the meeting we head to the pack dining and have a wonderful dinner. Our pack members come up to congratulate us and welcome her to the pack. By the end of dinner I'm ready to go home and cuddle in bed with my mate.
'Are you ready?' I ask her.
'Yes.' She says immediately.
"See you fuckers in the morning." I tell them pulling my mate out her chair.
Jake and Ryder do the same. I already know the other 4 are about to hoe around.
"Why aren't you all on the designated floor?" She ask.
"We wanted to be close and we're waiting for our mates. We will be moving soon and your team will remain on this floor." I tell her.
Ma and Dad are moving next week to the house in the east part of our territory. So we will be taking over the Alpha floor.
The girls talk while I talk with Jake and Rye.
"How you feel?" I ask Jake.
"Good considering. I just hope she lets her guard down and trust me soon." Jake says.
I look over at Lilly. She's been thru a lot but my Beta is a good male and I can tell he loves her.
"Come on love." Aurora calls to me.
I smirk and walk over to her. I fucking love her.

We are laying in bed naked watching a movie.
"I need to go visit Snowmoon and Nighwalker pack. Will you go with me?" I ask her.
"When will we be leaving?" She ask.
"In 2 days. I know you want to catch up with Raven but I really don't want to be away from you for that long." I say rolling over breathing in her scent.
She laughs.
"I'll go. I have time to catch up with Raven." She laughs.
"Thank goddess I would have told them to come here if you said no." I say.
"You would have been fine." She says.
"Not at all." I laugh.

I can't wait to start a family with her. I love her so much already. I can't want to see what our future holds.