Xanders P.O.V.

I felt my mates rage. I look over at Theo to see him tensed up mind linking.
'Love what's going on.'
She doesn't respond but her anger is getting worse.
'Baby what's wrong. I can't focus with you like this.'
'I'm fine' she growls shutting the link.
Theo and I head out looking for our mates. I'm pissed that whore Janae just doesn't get it.
She's starting problems with my mate and I just got her.
We reached the pack lounge just as Jade and Sierra attacked.
Janae's screams made me happy. I won't have to worry about her anymore after my mate threatens her about talking to me.
It was so sexy seeing her possessive nature.
After Theo throws her to the ground for trying to slap Sierra. I walk over and crouch in front of her.
Pushing Caine forward I say.
" AS YOUR BETA SIERRA IF YOU MAKE MY MATE FEEL THS TYPE OF RAGE AGAIN IT WILL BE NOTHING STOPPING ME FROM KILLING YOU." Caine growls at her.
I smell her fear. Standing up I take Jade into my arms. We all head back to the Alphas office.

Theo sits at his desk placing SiSi on his lap like he's done plenty of times before when they were dating but it feels different now.
I sit with Jade in mine as Zach walks in amused.
"Well isn't this lovely to see. Now who the fuck am I killing for having my Lunas emotional state thru the roof. I couldn't even enjoy my mate in my room." He says.
"Mate?" All of say at the same time.
Zach tenses up not meaning to tell us.
I glare at him. " What the fuck man. You found her and didn't say anything."
"She's rogue man. She's on the run from BlueMoon pack. She's trying to escape her family. Her bruises man. Her fear. I couldn't risk it."
"You have a rogue in my pack and didn't think to tell me. Then she's from that bastards pack." Theo growls.
Zach growls. "This is why I didn't say anything. She is my mate. I needed to protect her."
" I need to protect my pack. Your duty as my gamma is to help me protect this pack. How do you know that she is not a spy. All because she's your mate." Theo slams his hand on the desk. His Alpha Aura coming out strong.
"What's wrong with you Zach. You should have told us as soon as you seen her. If she was your mate we would not have hurt her unless proven a threat."  I growl.
Sierra speaks up. "Everyone calm down. Was Zach wrong. Yes. But everyone in this room has felt the power of the mate bond so you know how he felt seeing his mate in need. She could very well be a danger to this pack but she also could really be in need of help. Zach bring your mate into the office now. Theo call Mama Asani  in here."
Zach nods and leaves to do as his Luna ordered. Theo does as told and calls Mama Asani.
"Good job Luna." I tell her with a smile.
She smiles before telling Theo and I.
" Zach is your best friend. He loves this pack. Theo he has stuck beside you thru a lot of your ups and downs. You guys know Zach would lay his life on the line for you. He wouldn't cause harm to any of us. Please hear him out."
I nod. Still a little pissed.
"I was going to hear him out Sierra but he should have came to me the minute she entered this pack and he noticed. I won't punish my best friend beautiful." He says kissing her.
Jade turns to me still sensing my frustration.
" I believe he would have told you babe he just needed to process and figure it out first. I know for a fact Zach trusts you with his life."
I relax.
"I know it's just he knows better than this."