Alpha Nixons P.O.V

I smiled proudly at my daughter the whole time.
'She is a beast.'Oran says
'That's my girl' I say
"SHIFT BACK" she commands.
The whore Laura does as told.
"ADMIT THE LIES YOU TOLD AND I WILL BRING YOU PEACE."Sarai orders.
The whore is still pinned.
"Please Luna let me go."Laura cries
"Bitch I said I will bring you peace now admit it."Sarai states.
"Please I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone. I won't cause you trouble." Laura says
This is the same bitch who just kept flirting with the man in front of his mate and disrespect his mate.
I look down at my mate to see her glaring at the bitches parents.
'My love I will handle them.'
'They stole my brothers pups and abused them. They disrespected my daughter. This whole damn pack will learn to respect her. You will make that bitch watch you torture and kill her mate.' Savannah says
'Yes my love.'I tell her.
I know she's going to kill that bitch after I kill her husband. I have watched my mate over the years. She's will kill behind her family.
I look around to see the whole pack is gathered. Watching the battle between their Luna and the Alphas Ex whore.
I'm so proud of my girl. She is my daughter. They will know her strength.
"ADMIT IT." NADIRA ROARS. "I WILL LET YOU GO HAVE PEACE BITCH STOP BEGGING."
'That whore scared shitless. This whole damn pack gone learn a lesson. That Alpha is even learning one.'Oran says amused
I look over and see Lloyd staring in shock.
'He's definitely learning who his mate is.' I smirk
I look back to see the bitch rambling all her lies and begging for her to let go.
Sarai sits up still sitting on the girl. She smirks right up at her mate.
"Your whore is very pitiful. This is who that man wanted for your mate. She was even carrying his pup." Sarai laughs. She looks back down at Laura. Then she looks around to see the whole damn pack has gathered to bear witness to the challenge of their Luna.
"I feel really sorry for you." Sarai says.
Laura relaxes and laughs. Thinking Sarai is weak and going to let her go. Sarai is my child she is playing with this girl.
"Don't be sorry for me LUNA. Just let me go." The whore taunts.
"I will give you peace. I will let you go." Sarai smiles sweetly.
I feel the whole pack relax not knowing what's to happen next.
It's quick. "With Satan" Sarai says twisting the whores head and ripping it of her body. Blood squirts on Sarai and Lloyd.
The parents scream in horror for the lost pup. The whole pack looks in shock. Sarai stands and smiles. Her mate smiles and nods
She walks over to Laura's parents. I watch proudly. She takes their daughter's head and place a kiss on each one's cheek. Smiling the whole time as they scream and cry.
"Your daughter is at peace in hell where she belongs. I hope you find peace in knowing that. I hope you meet again soon. " Sarai says with a smile.
She turns around to face her pack.Her mates comes to stand beside her.
Oran, Savannah, and I watch on proudly with smiles.
"DO TAKE NOTICE THIS IS A PEACEFUL PACK THIS IS NOT THE SAME PACK RAN BY EDWARD. I HAVE BEEN KIND TO YOU ALL THIS PAST MONTH DUE TO THE HEALING PROCESS NEEDED. I WILL NOT BE DISRESPECTED IN MY PACK. MY MATE WILL NOT BE DISRESPECTED IN HIS PACK. I AM THE DAUGHTER OF AN ALPHA. I AM THE LUNA OF THIS PACK AND ANYONE WHO DARES TO CHALLENGE OR DISRESPECT THAT WILL BE MET WITH THE SAME FATE AS THIS WHORE.DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR." Sarai demands from this pack.
"Yes Luna."they all declare.
She nods and drops the whore head in front of her parents.
"THOSE TWO ARE ALL YOURS ALPHA NIXON."Alpha Lloyd declares loud enough for the whole pack to hear.
"Thank you." I nod
Carl and David have already bought out their torture wall. I also request a wolfsbane dipped whip and some knives. I feel Orans excitement.
"IM GOING TO SHOW YOU TWO EXACTLY WHY IM ONE OF THE DEADLIEST ALPHAS. YOU THOUGHT MY DAUGHTER WAS CRUEL. SHES HER FATHERS CHILD." I say happily.
"Please Alpha we've already lost our pup. That's punishment we leave this pack. Please."they beg
"What do you think mate?" I ask Savannah
"Please Luna. I'm sorry."they beg Savannah
"I feel you already lost your pup and you've dared to disrespect mine. I believe my mate should put you out your misery." She declares.
"See I'm helping you fools." I say.
"TIE HIM UP MAKE THAT BITCH WATCH." I order.
Oran grabs Mike and drags him to the wall. His whore tries to run but Savannah grabs her. Putting her foot on her throat.
"BITCH HE TOLD YOU TO WATCH.YOU DARE RUN."Savannah and Evie states.
She's getting fucked as soon as this shit show is over with.
"I WAS GOING TO TAKE MY TIME WITH YOU BUT YOU I WANT MY MATE NOW. ILL MAKE THIS AS QUICK AS I CAN." I roar thru the pack.
Sarai and Lloyd laugh. Savannah shakes her head.
Oran placed the man over the alligator infested pit.
"I'm having flashbacks of your old Alpha hanging over my pit except mine had snakes." I laugh
"We gone had to get one of these." Oran declares dropping the man a little bit and then yanking him up before they could attack.
He screams loudly.
"Definitely need one of these."I say.
"These fools are enjoying this." Savannah says.
"Them fuckers always did find amusement in torture."David laughs.
I take the whip and swing just as Oran stabs the man.
He screams louder. Oran twists the knife.
I whip him 5 more times.
"Say sorry to my mate and pups."
"I'm sorry." He screams. "I beg you let me go."
I drop him and let him back up quickly as Oran swings the whip.
He cries out a scream.
I laugh.
"SCREAM LOUDER SCREAM HOW YOU YELLED AT MY PUPS. TWO MEN ARE TALKING IS WHAT YOU TOLD HIM. I DONT SEE TWO MEN I SEE THE ALPHA AND A WEAK WOLF. MY PUPS HAVE MORE HEART THAN THIS." I growl.
We beat him and stab him for the next 30 minutes.He's on the edge of death.
He looks at Lloyd.
"LONG LIVE ALPHA EDWARD."he declares
Lloyd growls.
I look at the man.
I call his mate over. Savannah drags her to me she looks defeated.
"Kiss your mate."I say.
Just as she leans in. I drop him into the pit. The alligators attack him. She screams in pain at the lost of her mate.
"YOU MONSTER."she screams at me.
I smile at her.
"Did you believe the stories were lies?"I say amused.
She gets up to attack me.
Savannah growls and rips her throat out before she can reach me.
The lady literally dies in shock. Savannah throws her body and throat in the pit with her husband.
I grab her and kiss her passionately.
'I love you my queen.'I say
'I love you my alpha' she says.

We don't even make it out this damn pack house. I need to have her. I take her right in one of the private bathrooms in the hall.
We go home tomorrow.