Jacobs P.O.V

I'm anxious and ready to leave this incompetent pack we are visiting. Being the Beta of RiverBlood and the Beta to the Alpha of Alphas it is my duty to stand by my Alpha. Since we took over the pack the Dark Shadows pack in the East has been a pain in the ass. Their outdated beliefs are a serious problem. The way they treat their pack members is very cruel. It's crazy because the fuckers aren't even the largest pack in the East or the country for them to feel they hold so much power. We came here before heading to the kings pack for the first time since we took over.

Sitting in the office with the current Alpha who clearly needs to hand the pack over to his son is really starting to piss me off. The future Alpha Xavier has always been a decent guy but if this fucker is who trained him I recommend for us to dismantle the pack before anymore trouble is caused in the future.

"So Alpha Logan I hear you still haven't found your mate. Maybe you would like to meet my daughters they could help you become stronger." Alpha Braxton says.
Logan lets out a warning growl to the bastard.
"I will not be meeting your daughters. We are here about the reports we have been receiving about your incompetence on running this pack." Logan says sternly.
The asshole had the audacity to look wronged.
'Jake and Rye go walk around this pack and observe.' Logan orders thru the link.
Connor takes my place next to Logan as we head out.

"I'm ready to get back home to my mate." Ryder whines.
I laugh. Him and Raven found each other 4 months ago. He's the only one on our team to have found his mate. The rest of us are still sleeping around. They are waiting to have pups until we all find our mates so our kids can be close.
"You are whipped." I laugh.
"Fucker."He flips me off.

We are walking this weak pack. Barely anyone is training. People are gathered around gossiping. All of Sudden my wolf Nyko is anxious and snarling in my head.
'What's wrong Nyko?' I ask him.
'Something is wrong someone is hurting I feel pain.'He growls.
I stop and look around. Everyone looks fine.
'What's wrong Jake?' Rye comes in my head.
'Nyko is angry he says someone is in trouble and he feels pain.' I link him back.
He gasp in shock.
'Your mate. I only get like this when Raven is pain. Your mate might be here. Stay calm.' Ryder says.
I'm shocked.
'Nyko is it mate?' I ask my wolf.
'I think so let me take over.' He begs,
'Nyko believes you are right he wants to take over.' I tell Rye.
He looks at us.
'Nyko you need to stay calm. Do not take over fully ok.'he tells us.
I let Nyko takeover. Ryder follows us closely on alert.

Nyko leads us to this house. It's not a bad looking house. I feel Nyko anxiousness coming in waves now. We hear a loud crash and burst thru the door.
I smell my mate but I don't see her. Her scent of oranges and strawberries are very strong in here. Ryder and I growl viciously at the 8 people attacking this one wolf. They all freeze and back away and that's when I see her. The most beautiful she-wolf I've ever seen.

I'm angry and trying to stop Nyko from shifting. Ryder as sharp as always figures out what's going on and I hear him link Logan and Connor to get here now.

"STAY!" I order everyone in the house. My aura deadly.
My mate is staring at me with fear in her eyes. Logan and Connor burst into the house.

"Who are all these people attacking one lone wolf?" Logan says calmly.
You can feel his anger.

They all bow their head to him.
"Sorry Alpha Logan we were teaching this worthless omega a lesson." This boy says glaring at my mate.
She cowers away and I growl.

"Is that so and who is she to you." I say.
"My father had her before he met my mother his mate and when her lowly mother died we had to take her in on the Luna orders." One girl says.
I look at my mate who is silently crying on the floor. I point to her and tell her to come here.
She's scared but does as told.
I look at my team who has smirks on their faces.
"Hello mate. What is your name?" I ask her.
"Lilly Deluca."she says nervously.
"Hmm beautiful." I say.

A warrior burst into the home glaring at my mate. I place her behind me. This must be her father.
"Glare at her again and you will not have the eyes to glare at another." I say.
"Beta Jacob this must be a mistake that girl shouldn't your mate. She is just like her mother." The man says.
I hear my mate whimper and Logan growls violently.
"Why shouldn't she be my betas mate. The goddess has blessed them together." Logan says.
"She's a worthless omega. He can do better. Plus I've already sold her to be a breeder." He says.
All 4 of us growl violently. He cowers away. I walk towards him when Logan steps in front of me. I growl.
"She is his mate so whatever contract you have on her is void. My beta plans on claiming his fated mate. We will head to your Alphas office now."Logan orders.

I noticed my mate is shaking and smell her fear. I stop and stare at her.
"Everything will be fine.You will not be breeding for anyone."I growl.
She is so nervous she can't even speak.
"I'm nothing. You should reject me and find someone worthy of your time." She finally says.
I stare at her before pulling her towards the pack house.