Rivers P.O.V.

I'm still pissed. I should have killed them both. They hurt my sister and my father. I knew I should have ended them along time ago. I hate them.

I want my sister home. I need her here. I want her to experience my pup. Jordyn is expecting our first pup. I can feel her emotions. She sad and angry about Raven being gone. Angry at Emily and Ester both for how Raven was treated.
" She could have came to me. She could have stayed here." Jordyn cries.
" I know baby but she said she wanted to protect us."
They have gotten close over these few months. I know she's pissed.

I lay with my mate in my arms trying to relax. Raven and I have always been inseparable. She could have told me. I wouldn't have let her go through that. I would have been here.

I try to connect to her thru our family connection. I feel it even though it's faint. I push on it hoping she feels it. I feel her push back. I smile. I try to open a link thru that connection but it's hard she's too far. I send my love through the connection. She sends it back stronger.

Emily was cruel but we showed what evil really looks like. My cousin will be a strong queen. Her enemies will respect and fear her.
Thinking about everything we learned really gets to me.
She tortured my sister. She whipped and stabbed her. She poisoned her. She let men get off while standing over my sister.

If I ever run into that bitch. I will take pleasure in killing her. This ain't over.