Alpha Joseph P.O.V.

I look back and my father who's sitting in my chair with a proud look on his face. When Aurora burst thru the doors I felt her power. She is the True Queen of Wolves. I felt her anger so pure it was no stopping her. She is definitely my child. I was proud of her but nervous at the same time. She was dead set on proving her point. She told Emily she was going to play a game with her.
'Command Ester. I want to know if that child in her stomach is mine. Apollo said something is off.' Nate ask me After Ester begged him to keep Aurora from hurting her child. I doubt that would have worked.

'You sure? She's pregnant.'
'I need to know Jo. Wouldn't you'
'Ok'
I move infront of Aurora.
"ESTER STAND UP." She does as told. "I ALPHA KING JOSEPH GRIMALDI COMMAND YOU TELL ME IF THE PUP IN YOUR STOMACH BELONGS TO HEAD WARRIOR NATHAN HARPER."
She gasp and tried to fight the command. I push it out a little harder but we clearly know the answer.
"No it's not his pup." She finally says
I look at Nate. He doesn't even look shocked. He actually looks relieved.

" I NATHAN KYLE HARPER OF CRIMSONMOON PACK REJECT YOU ESTER JENNINGS AS MY CHOSEN MATE. I WILL BE KEEPING FULL CUSTODY OF ETHAN AND RYLAN."
She falls down in pain. She glares at him.

"I ALPHA KING JOSEPH GRIMALDI DECLARE YOU EMMA JENNINGS AS ROUGUE IF YOU SET FOOT IN ANY TERRITORY RULED BY ME YOU WILL AND UNIMAGINABLE PAIN. THE SAME PAIN A MATE FEELS WHEN BEING CHEATED ON BY THEIR SPOUSE x10."

Aurora laughs when I see her guard walk in to pick Ester up.
"Oh I'm going to have so much fun. To the dungeon we go."
She smacks Emily in a friendly gesture. "Don't look so scared it's going to be fun I get to hear you scream and mommy gets to watch. I love it be happy." She laughs
Emily and Ester scream in fear as they are dragged to the dungeons.

I look at my father and brother and smirk. My daughter crazy as fuck. She's definitely got Grimaldi blood.

"So who would like to go down and watch." I ask
The boys all bolt out the room. Hannah goes with her mate. The ladies stay. I kiss my mate on the way out.
'I love you beautiful'
'I love you too'

What we witnessed is even beyond my level of evil.