Raven P.O.V.

Tonight was amazing. We really enjoyed ourselves other than the nasty glares I was receiving from Ester and Emily.

I'm sitting on the couch with Aurora. She's so excited about me getting my wolf. She says she can't wait to run with me next month when she gets hers.

The Alpha says we can go out at midnight to shift. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. The first shift is painful.

Once 11:30 hits I start feeling antsy. My body starts getting hot and I get nauseous. The Alpha said a it's time we start going to the woods. My dad carries me as I'm in too much pain to move.

Once in the woods my father lays me on the ground and my brothers come to surround me. Father in front of me staring in my eyes. I could see my dad's wolf Apollo on the surface ready to meet his pup.  My brothers wolves Hendrix, Atlas, Casper are all on the surface too.

The first part of my shift hits me and I scream a blood curdling scream. I feel hot all over. I feel my bones breaking and snapping back. I feel the tears falling. I look over and see Emily and Ester smirking at my pain.
'You won't shift I dosed you' Ester says thru the link.

I feel the shift I feel my wolf fighting. I look in my dad eyes not wanting to disappoint him.
"Focus baby. Fight thru the pain."he says
I hate them so much. She's pure EVIL.

I feel my wolf she's fighting to be with me.
'My name is Norie and I'm coming my girl'
I pray to the goddess she comes.

With a burn so hot thru my body I scream in agony as everything goes black as my body shifts.
I open my eyes and look down and see silver paws with white tips.

I look up and see my dad smiling at me with pride and joy.
I rub up against my dad.
'Hi daddy. I'm Norie' my wolf links him
Apollo responds, ' hi my child'

The Alpha walks over to us. His wolf on the surface.
He rubs my head and completes the ceremony bonding my wolf to the pack.

My brothers rub my fur telling me how beautiful I look. How strong I look. I rub against them and lick their faces.
My wolf is eager to see her father and brothers. They get the hint and shift into their wolves.

Apollo-A large dark grey wolf with blue grey eyes.
Hendrix- A large blue grey wolf with blue grey eyes.
Atlas-A large silver wolf with blue grey eyes.
Casper-A large silver grey wolf with blue grey eyes.
My wolf Norie from the picture she thru our link is a large silver wolf with white tips on her paws, ears, and tail and blue grey eyes. She's beautiful.

My brother Casper tackles me down. Licking my face. And then the others pounce on me. We play fight when dad sends a halting bark telling us to stop.

The Alpha and the rest of the family shift. All except the ones who don't have their wolves yet. Ester and Emily don't either. The Alpha declares we can go run.

I let Norie have full control. She enjoys herself fully. Chasing her brothers, hunting her dad, play fighting her cousin Asher's wolf, Brix. When the Alpha calls for a halt I'm exhausted but excited.

We head back and shift into clothes we have stored thru out the territory and walk back to the pack-house
***************************************************
Once settled in Auroras room we talk all night about the experience. She falls asleep.

'Norie you know that Ester tried to prevent you from coming to me'
'Yes that's why I fought like hell to get thru'
'We are a strong wolf. She's going to pay for ever trying to destroy us'
'She's going to kill me one day. Her or Emily.'
'No they won't'
'I can't tell anyone the hell they cause me while dad is gone. About that rogue man who she lets come and whip me and torture me. The man who has even tried to rape me.'
'I know I'm so sorry Raven. I will always be with you we will get thru this together.'

Somehow I just don't see it getting better.