Savannah P.O.V.

I look out the back and see them training. My boys look so happy out there with their dad and Oran. Shane looks so excited observing and practicing. I see Oran and Nixon showing them where to improve. I look over at Spencer who's watching excitedly. I can't deprive my boys of this joy.
I can't deny last night felt good. I felt like I had My Nixon back. I won't say all our times were full of fights and bitterness because it wasn't. He had his moments where he was the mate I wanted. The mate I needed him to be. He is an amazing father. I won't deny him that. He was very involved when he could be. His possessive nature has always been one of our issues. That's my worry about returning.
10 years ago.
Nixon and I are arguing.
"I'm not going to keep doing the back and forth with you Nixon." I yell.
"What back and forth. Ive been here I'm trying Savannah. I told you this was only out of duty to my pack."he yells.
"She's pregnant again. Your duty is fucking her? I'm done Nixon. I'm tired." I tell him
"Savannah stop doing this. I told you I was sorry. It was an accident I don't know what came over me that night." He cries.
"No Nixon. You didn't tell me. Y'all had a fucking pack meeting announcing the pregnancy. I know what the fuck is going on. All I asked was for you to tell me first. And you didn't. I'm done with this shit. I won't stop you from seeing the kids but no more will I be second to your whore."I tell him.
He comes over to me. "Savvy please don't do this. Im trying. I'm trying to keep you happy. I'm trying to keep Evie happy. I'm trying to keep Jared happy. I'm trying to keep my kids happy. I'm trying to keep this pack happy."he tells me wiping my tears.
"What about keeping Nixon happy? That's what you need to figure out Nixon. What do you want. This pack will follow you no matter what you do. I'm tired of playing second to her. You have me doing all Luna activities in the background while she gets the credit. I just need space and so do you." I tell him.
"I'm sorry Savannah. I love you." He tells me and leaves.
I cry all night. We avoid each other for a month. I send the kids to Oran house when he wants to see them.
My sisters and best friend Whitney want to go out in neutral territory. Rachel says she wants to go. It's been a while since she's been out since she just gave birth 3 months ago. My mom is watching the kids tonight at her house they are excited.
I just got out the shower and head downstairs in my towel to get some food.
"SAVANNAH ELIZA SPRING." I hear that angry growl as he burst thru my front door.
I sigh and roll my eyes. Of course Oran told him.
"What." I say In an aggravated tone.
"Why the fuck do I have to hear you are going out to some club from my fucking gamma."he growls
"I don't know why he told you. I'm not your concern. I told you the kids are staying with my mother. I'm no longer yours." I state.
Jared surfaces and stalks over to me.
I sigh and touch his face.
"I'm yours Jared. Evie is yours and only yours. Always will be. I love you. But I don't belong to your bastard human." I tell him
"Mine." He growls
"Yours"I let Evie tell him.
Nixon glares. "YOU BELONG TO ME SAVANNAH."
I push past him heading upstairs to get dress. He follows throwing me over his shoulder.
"Every part of you belongs to me and only me."he declares
Fuck I smell my arousal. He sniffs the air.
"Exactly my point."he smirks slapping my ass.
He throws me on the bed. I roll over.
"Don't you dare move." He states as he strips and pulls the towel of me.
He climbs on the bed and I spread my legs. He eats me like a starved animal. He climbs on top of me.
Pumping in and out of me furiously.
"Look at me Savannah."
I do.
"You are mine. Always have been and Always will be." He declares.
"Yes." I say
"Fuck it's been too long." He groans pumping harder
I moan in his ear.
He releases into me.
"Savannah."he moans loudly as he finishes.
He lays on top of me. Scenting me for the next 10 minutes.
I get up to go shower.
"Don't you dare."he says
"I'm not going to no club smelling like you and sex Nixon." I tell him.
"Why? Do you plan on seeking out another man?" He growls clearly pissed.
I roll my eyes. This man is truly an Alpha.
"No I just don't want to smell like sex."I tell him.
"If you go I'm marking you in my scent and I'm sending guards with you." He states.
"There's no need. I'm going with my sisters and Whit." I declare. He knows damn well they don't know about us. This is his way of getting me not to go.
He smirks.
"I'm going Nix. I haven't seen them in months."I say
"Then you know what you have to do."he laughs
Every fucking time he feels to many males will be around the bastard marks me in his scent to warn others off.
I stomp off into the shower. He joins me.
"Don't be mad at me anymore Savvy. I can't take it. I miss you my love."he says taking the rag to wash me.
I wash him. He always draws me back in somehow.
"Hmmm. I'm not mad at you. I'm just tired."I say.
"I know my love. I'm going to the kings pack next month. Give me until then. Ok? I promise."he says sincerity in eyes and voice.
"Ok." I say softly.
He picks me up and makes slow love to me in the shower.

Getting dressed.
"Absolutely not. I can see everything in that dress Savannah."
It's a blue thigh length fitted dress with a deep V cut that's open all the way to my belly button.
"You cannot. All the important areas are covered."I say.
" I see side boob. Wear something else."he argues.
"Nixon."I say sternly
"Savannah." He mocks.
I look down and smirk. Walking over to him.
"No Savannah I'm not changing my mind."
I say nothing until I reach him leaning on the bed.
"Your member seems to like the outfit very much."I tell him gripping it.
"Well we are not on the same page right now."he groans
"Hmm it's just a club outfit." I tell him stroking him.
"If you wear this Savannah I'm going to fuck you right now. You are going to that club smelling like sex. On top of me scenting you extra."he growls as I continue to stroke him.
I just got this dress for tonight so I really want to wear it. I guess I got to smell like sex after all.
"Yes Alpha." I say
That's all it takes.He bends me over lifting the dress over my ass and pulling my panties down.
He ravages me brutally and then he scents me all over.
"Feel better?" I ask him
He still inside me laying across my back.
"I would feel even better if you did not go."he says.
He pulls out and fixing my clothes as the door bell rings.
He growls as we head down stairs to open the door for Oran and Rachel.
" Damn girl the males are going to be all over you." Rachel says loudly.
I know she's trying to irritate Nixon. Nixon growls.
"You think so?" I look at her. "If you didn't have that mark the males would definitely be trying to take you home."
She laughs just as Oran growls.
We smirk.
"Shall we enjoy our night?"
"Let's go." I say.
We head outside where I notice 2 cars and 8 enforcers. I look over at Nixon and roll my eyes as I head to my car.
He comes over to my car door and leans in ;Oran does the same thing on the passenger side to Rachel.
He kisses me deeply.
'You look good babe let me know as soon as you arrive back home.'
'Ok'
We pull out
"So Nixon made sure to mark his scent on you."Rachel laughs
I laugh. "The fool damn near lost his mind. It was the only way he was letting me out that house. The outfit sent him completely over the edge."
"Bitch the same. I practically had to be drenched in Oran scent for him to say he would stay home. The bastard really declared he was coming with us."
" You know your sisters and Whit are going to notice."
"Yeah I guess I'll explain it to them later. I just want to enjoy tonight.

The club was amazing. We get back to the house. I drop Rachel off. My sisters and Whitney pull in behind me. They declared I have to tell them what's going.

'I'm home. Tiffany, Whitney, and Denise are here.' I link Nixon.
'Ok I'll come later.' He links back.