Beta Carl P.O.V.

Isobel and I have been living together in this house since I came here and found her ready to take her life. I've watched this woman suffer so much over the years. These past 4 months I've been trying to show her how it feels to have somebody protect her heart. I fell for the woman. I'm just letting her take her time and heal. I can never tell what's going on in that head of hers.

We are in the study I'm changing out of these soaking wet clothes having a normal conversation with her. We are wolves she's seen me naked more times than I can count. I just stripped down to my boxers about to respond to her when it hits me.

The smell of her arousal is so damn strong. I stare at her in shock. My cock instantly hardened. The she-wolf is sexy as hell. Her amber color eyes and waist length black hair. Her ass is nice and round make you just want to take a bite out of it. Her breast are so huge I just want to bury my face in them.
"What are you thinking about Bella." I smirk seeing her embarrassed blush.
She looks away.
"Nothing."she says
I walk over to her and make her look at me.
"What do you want Bella?" I ask her seriously looking into her eyes.
I see my confirmation.
"You. I just don't want meaningless sex though." She says shyly biting her lip.
"It could never be meaningless with you beautiful. I have wanted you for a long time. I wanted you when you were still mated to that bastard who hurt you Bella. I have loved you even when you did not love yourself. Let me heal the heart he broke Bella. They ruined us both. Let's leave them in the past and move forward Isobel." I tell her with sincerity.
"I have loved you for years Carl. I loved when you stayed strong when I was broken back then and now. I'm thankful for you." She says staring in my eyes.
I kiss her passionately.
I snatch the cover back off her. Her robe already open.
"Fuck I've waited so long to have you. I'm not gone be able to take it slow."I tell her pulling my boxers down.
"I don't want slow. I want you." She says.
" I want you to love." I tell her
I line up at her entrance and push deep inside her tight pussy.
"I'm fucked. I don't think I'll ever want to come out." I sigh staying still letting her adjust to my size.
I'm way bigger than that fake ass alpha.
Fuck she feels too damn good my own damn mate didn't even feel this. Hell no woman I've been with over the years have felt this good. I have never had some pussy so good I feel it in my damn toes.
"Fuck me Carl." She moans
I fuck her slamming in and out of her
"FUCK BELLA IT SHOULD BE A SIN TO FEEL THIS GOOD" I yell out in pleasure
"HARDER" she moans
I pound into her moaning and groaning enjoy the pleasure she is giving me.
I pull out and flip her over on all fours. That ass is too perfect. I slide in and watch her ass and I pound into her
"CARLLL" she screams clenching me tight as she reaches her peak. I reach around and massage her clit. Her whole body shakes from its release she's dripping. I feel it sliding down my balls and leg.
I pull out and make her ride me. And ride me she does. The woman is wild screaming and moaning my name.
Then it hits me. Her scent hits me like a train. 'Oranges and cinnamon'
Her eyes snap open and we stare at each other in shock. The goddess is amazing. She truly favors her children.
"MATE" we say in unison.
She rides me harder.
"Thank goddess." I say loudly.
She laughs. "Yes Thank Goddess."she says
Leaning down kissing me.
I feel her tightening around me I ain't gone be able to last much longer.
Our canines come out and we mark each other. I feel her joy and happiness. I feel her love for me.
I'm still cumin when we release our canines from each other sealing our marks.
I'm still moaning and throw my head back because I'm still cumin. It's like I'm backed up or something because it just won't stop.
"Fuck me." I groan still releasing.
Seriously how much cum do I have in me.
She laughs. "That good huh?"
I look at her. " It was amazing the best I ever had and that was before I even scented you. I've never felt something so good in my life." I say kissing her.
Still releasing in her.
She start rocking gently.
"You must be really backed up." She teases
I groan. "You have no idea it's been a long 5 months on top of you teasing me every damn day." I growl.
Then I feel it. I expand in her. I'm knotting her. Fuck I should have known.
"I'm not in heat. I haven't been in heat in 3 years. How the fuck?"
I sniff. "Babe you might have just went into heat." I tell her.
It's about to be a long 3 days. I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.