Rowen P.O.V

I'm here visiting the Eclipse Pack on behalf of my father and brother. This is my first time here. I'm 20 and still haven't found my mate. Eclipse has always had a reputation for being a horrible pack. The treatment to wolves they find lesser than them is just awful.

Alpha Greg is a great Alpha. We heard the stories of how he defeated his father and brothers for the pack. He has grown this pack so much in the past 11 years. I see his good but his followers are still stuck in there old arrogant ways. I don't understand how a pack who damn near lost everything could be so arrogant.

River and I are ready to head back home it is 4th of July weekend and we are here instead of with our families.
'Brother the Alpha is good but these fools he rule are genuinely starting to piss me off' River links me.
' Exactly a bunch of arrogant and naive fuckers' I respond.
"Alpha Greg I was sent here due to your request of a better training plan for attacks. In the past 11 years since you have taken over you have just barely come out on top. No disrespect. The King feels you are a great alpha and he says that you have built back up what your fathers and brothers have ruined. Alpha Nixon put in a good word for you on behalf of his mates mother. If your head warrior here does not feel our plans are worth it and he is not willing to learn I will take my leave." I tell him.
I see the future Alpha team linking.
"Enforcer Rowen as you know we will be taking over in the next month. I would love to implement your plans into our pack training and attacks. My father's head warrior might feel his plan is valid but I for one am not willing to risk it and lose a pack my father fought hard to get. My head warrior and team are in agreement." Future Alpha Axel says.
His father looks proud. That ugly ass bastard Gus looks pissed. Axels head warrior comes over to look at the plans.
"You will make a very good Alpha." River tells him.
"That indeed." I say.
He smiles proudly.
"I see no fault in these plans if anything it strengthens our protection during attacks and it protects our borders." Kyle the future head warrior says.
He hands the paper over to Axel and his team. They agree.
"Thank you. I hope you guys will stay and help us with the training tomorrow." Alpha Greg says.
We nod.
"Enjoy our pack while you're here." Axel says
We take our leave.
"We are leaving first thing in the morning after training." River says.
"I would love to leave tonight. I'm over this weekend already." I say.
"Let's walk these grounds brother it feels good out. Also who knows you might find your mate." He says
"I don't think so brother." I say.
"Come on man let's go." He says pushing me out the pack house.

We walked for about a 2 hours. This pack is full of weak assholes.
"Do you feel something off River?" I ask
"Hell yeah Casper hasn't settled down at all." He says.
"I feel like we are being stalked." I tell him.
We keep our defense up and go sit on bench where we can stand guard.

We are sitting for 20 minutes when Atlas starts to stir.
'What's wrong buddy'
'Hmm I don't know. Let's walk again' he says
I tell River and we start walking.

We get close to the back of the house where there's a pond and see 5 wolves beating on this one little she-wolf. Atlas is up and snarling for me to go over.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" River demands Royal Guard aura out.
I'm frozen those beautiful blue eyes are staring at me. 'Vanilla and chocolate' scent is consuming me.
River looks between the two of us.
"MOVE NOW!" He yells at the group.
"NO STAY I WANT TO PLAY." I demand aura deadly.
"Later Ro we will play with the fuckers later." River urges.
The group takes off. My beautiful mate is sitting there scared  and frozen. I get down beside her. I smell it she's omega. I don't care about that at all. She's mine.
"What's your name my beautiful mate?" I ask her gently.
"Grace." She says shyly.
"Hello Grace Im Rowen and that fucker behind me is my twin River." I tell her.
"Hello sis. I'm River and those fuckers are going to pay." He says nicely.
"Hello." She smiles and I could faint at how beautiful she is.
I see her wolf trying to push forward. I let Atlas come forward.
"Mate."We say in unison.
River claps like a damn fool.
"See brother and you were ready to leave for nothing."River laughs.
I stand up and help her stand. She has scars on her. I growl dangerously.
River looks at her and says. "You are coming with us sis."
"I have to take the items to Ms.Cathy."she says in panic.
We look at the items.
"Leave it they can come find it." I say.
She shakes her head and I sense her fear.
"It's ok. It will be fine. We are taking you to the doctor."I tell her.
"No the doctor doesn't treat omegas. We go to the omega house where our nurse Vi treats us if too badly injured." She says in a rush.
"WHAT." River and I growl.
"I'll take you to the doctor it's fine."I tell her gently.
"I'll go take this to that Ms.Cathy I guess." He says picking up the heavy bag.
"I should beat the woman with it. How the fuck did she expect you to carry this." He growls.
She laughs. "I just drag it."
"You are better than me but I'm about to show that woman a magic trick." He says walking off clearly pissed.
"Should you follow him." She says.
"No he's good. The woman is who should be worried. Let's get you to the hospital mate." I tell her.