Raven P.O.V

I just really wish I could escape this hell. I know my father will be distraught if I leave, but I'm tired.

My mother died when I was 8 years old and my father took a chosen mate. I never understood why her and her daughter hated me. Maybe because I was the Lunas niece and she adores me. Not only is Auntie Nova my dad's sister she was my mother's best friend since childhood. My two little brothers adore me as I do them but they can show me affection in public because they will occur the wrath of their cruel sister and mother.

I want to speak up but I know how broken dad was when mom died. I know Aunty Nova will cause hell if she finds out. My dad is the Head Warrior of the Royal Guard so he's always away on business or missions. Everyday her and her daughter abuses me and puts me thru hell. Everyday I hide it from the one who love me to protect my fathers heart. He is my everything and it's nothing I wouldn't do for him.

This morning was a different type of brutal abuse. Last night Ester, my stepmother, put wolfsbane in my dinner. I cooked so I don't know when she had the time but she did it. I'm only 15 so I haven't gotten my wolf yet I get her in 4 more days for my birthday. My dad is back and he and auntie are so excited to watch me shift. He wants to train me and go for a run together.

This morning I still have not recovered but I won't stay home to be abused all day. Before school Ester and Emily beat me brutally. She admitted to giving me wolfsbane, saying if you can't shift your father will see you as weak and won't love you. He will kick you to the curb and I can finally rid of you.

I was broken because I have never once done anything to hurt this lady.