102.weapon information

Zhang Yi and Uncle You wandered around casually, gathering supplies without much care.

As they chatted, they touched on the current situation in the community.

Uncle You asked Zhang Yi, "People are already planning to attack you. They are jealous of your snowmobile!"

"Things might get more complicated from here. Do you have any plans?"

Zhang Yi rarely had the opportunity to chat with Uncle You. Upon hearing this question, Zhang Yi responded with a wry smile, "You're asking me? I was planning to ask you!"

He sighed deeply, "Everyone is eyeing my snowmobile now, knowing it's the only viable means of transportation these days. Everyone wants to snatch it from me."

"What can I do? I can only try to protect it as best as I can, and of course, protect myself too."

Uncle You nodded gravely, "You're right. In this situation, it's already tough for you to take care of us. It's impossible to look after thousands in the community!"

Zhang Yi added, "That's true. So now, I can only take one step at a time and figure things out slowly."

Uncle You pondered for a moment before saying, "Actually, this morning, Huang Tianfang contacted me."

Zhang Yi's clear eyes instantly became sharp.

"What did he want from you?"

Uncle You, with his back to Zhang Yi, didn't notice the change in his expression. He explained, "Huang Tianfang is scared of you now, so he wants to make peace."

"He also revealed something to me. Some people from other buildings are forming an alliance to pressure you."

"They invited him. He can choose not to join them, but he needs you to provide food and cold-weather supplies."

Zhang Yi uttered, "Oh."

He had heard this request so often it had become tiresome but not surprising.

"Now, really everyone wants to target me, how frightening!"

Zhang Yi's tone was mocking, but there was no fear in his eyes.

If it weren't for the consideration of ammunition, given enough time, he could even wipe out the entire community!

Of course, that would be a longer timeline, just to be safe.

"But that dog, Huang Tianfang, I must kill him!"

"And the Mad Wolf Gang, I won't spare a single one of them!"

Zhang Yi's voice was calm, as if he was discussing something trivial, but his words were filled with chilling intent.

It was they who initiated the attack on Zhang Yi, so he had to make sure they paid with their lives.

To survive well in this apocalypse, he couldn't allow anyone who threatened his safety to exist.

Uncle You said, "They indeed deserve to die for killing so many innocents and attacking you."

"But, are you equipped enough to fight them? Is your supply of weapons sufficient?"

Since Zhang Yi had emptied the police armory, he had obtained a large batch of weapons and ammunition.

But Uncle You was unclear about the exact amount.

He only knew that Zhang Yi had returned quite clean that day, without much to show.

So, he thought that after several days of fighting, Zhang Yi might have nearly exhausted his bullets.

A glint of sharpness flashed in Zhang Yi's eyes, followed by a resigned sigh.

"This is indeed a bit difficult; I don't have many bullets left. But, as long as it's not large-scale combat, I should be able to manage."

Uncle You scratched his head in thought.

"Zhang Yi, if we had enough weapons and equipment, do you think we could successfully protect our homes and your snowmobile?"

This sudden question made Zhang Yi's eyes light up instantly.

"Uncle You, do you know where we can find weapons?"

Zhang Yi still had many weapons and ammunition, but he was running low on sniper rifle bullets. Such ammunition wasn't abundantly stored even at police stations. He only found one police sniper rifle.

More weapons and ammo would always be better. After all, fear stems from a lack of firepower!

Uncle You chuckled with a hint of pride.

"Have you forgotten what I used to do? I served in the army for five years!"

Zhang Yi eagerly asked, "Did you serve in Tianhai City?"

If so, Uncle You could lead him to the military camp in Tianhai City to gather weapons.

Uncle You replied, "I served elsewhere, but I have old acquaintances in the Tianhai City military. I know where it is."

"Just getting to the military camp and finding their ammo storage would mean you wouldn't have to worry about bullets anymore."

He looked at Zhang Yi with a bit of admiration. "A sharpshooter like you without ammo would be a waste of talent."

The army always revered the strong, and a top marksman was considered a god among soldiers!

Having witnessed Zhang Yi's terrifying shooting skills, Uncle You naturally admired him.

Zhang Yi was ecstatic, not expecting such a windfall.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go there now!"

The army's arsenal was vast. Imagine getting tanks or armored vehicles and using them to obliterate those who dared oppose Zhang Yi!

But then Uncle You scratched his head, seeing Zhang Yi's excitement, and said a bit sheepishly, "Hold on, I haven't finished speaking yet."

"The place is quite remote, in the northwest of the city area, over 100 kilometers from here."

"And, although I know there's a military camp there, don't get your hopes too high. With all the snow that's fallen, it won't be easy to find the right direction."

"Even if we get there, it might all be buried under the snow."

Military camps are usually on the outskirts of cities, with Tianhai City's being in a rural area.

Surrounded by fields and wastelands, finding the exact location after being buried under heavy snow would be difficult.

Zhang Yi calmed down and said seriously, "Can you confirm the location if we spend more time searching?"

Uncle You replied, "I'm very familiar with the area around there. There are no high-rises, but some six-story buildings. Carefully searching should allow us to confirm the location."

"I'm just worried that the camp itself might be buried under snow. Going there might be pointless if we can't dig it out."

A mysterious smile appeared on Zhang Yi's lips. Digging? He was familiar with that.

"No worries, at least finding the place first is important. If we figure out a way later, we can use it, right?"

His expression turned serious, and he patted Uncle You's shoulder. "We might soon face many enemies. We must have more weapons to protect ourselves and our loved ones!"

Uncle You nodded vigorously.

"You're right. Let's go check it out!"

They mounted the snowmobile, braving the cold wind and heavy snow, and began heading northwest toward Tianhai City.