59.Hit it hard, didn't you eat?

On one side of the glass, the people outside struggled to break the window, enduring the biting cold of the snowstorm with contorted expressions.

On the other side, Zhang Ye leisurely reclined on his chair, savoring delicious food.

This stark contrast drove the neighbors outside to the brink of madness, their mouths cursing loudly, faces red with anger.

"Zhang Ye, just wait for me! I'll kill you soon!"

"If I break this glass, you're finished, you selfish bastard!"

"You don't have much time to be arrogant! Today is your death day!"

"All that delicious food and hot coffee will be mine!"

Zhang Ye raised his coffee cup in a sarcastic toast.

"Keep going! You can do it!"

Soon, the group outside began to show signs of exhaustion. After all, they were on the 24th floor, and the strong winds, along with the heavy snowfall, were causing their body temperatures to plummet.

They had to rotate teams every ten minutes or so, but after half an hour, all they had achieved was a few scratches on the glass. Their hearts sank as their efforts seemed futile.

However, the jealousy of watching Zhang Ye live comfortably on the other side of the transparent glass made it difficult for them to give up.

After half an hour, they were still trying, even though it seemed fruitless.

In the crowd outside, Zhang Ye noticed Chen Zhenghao's subordinates, the "Little Karambis."

Evidently, this wasn't a solo effort on Chen Zhenghao's part.

Zhang Ye felt it was about time.

So, he got up from the lounge chair, walked to the coffee table, and picked up a bottle. At first, the neighbors outside didn't know what he was holding and thought it was a drink. But in the next moment, they saw Zhang Ye take out a lighter and ignite something.

Then, a hole appeared in the roof above them, and a firebomb was thrown out.

As a countermeasure, Zhang Ye's house had shooting holes both in the front and back, and not just one.

The bottle sailed through the air in a yellow arc and landed on the balcony.

"Pop!"

A crisp sound, and then a raging fire ignited.

This was a homemade Molotov cocktail, and even under the extremely low temperatures, gasoline could still burn and release heat.

Gasoline from the bottle splashed everywhere, instantly igniting a large fire.

With limited space on the balcony, these ten or so people, wearing their down jackets and heavy clothes, became soaked with gasoline, and soon, flames engulfed them.

Zhang Ye smirked and continued lighting another Molotov cocktail, throwing it outside.

"Ahh! Fire, fire!"

The crowd shouted, but it was challenging to jump to the next-door balcony. These people couldn't escape; their bodies were being consumed by the fire.

Zhang Ye watched them turn into twisted fireballs.

Some tried to roll on the ground to extinguish the flames with the snowflakes, but it had little effect.

Even some people attempted to climb to the neighboring balcony, but in their haste, they fell from the 24th floor!