71.Don't contact me, I'm afraid she will misunderstand

Zhou Ker's proactive approach had an intoxicating effect on Zhang Yi, who, despite not being easily influenced by women, was unquestionably a normal man. And for a normal man, being incorrigibly attracted was inevitable.

Zhou Ker's alluring figure and beautiful face were undeniably powerful. He reveled in this proactive gesture.

An intriguing idea took shape in Zhang Yi's mind.

His hand moved to the back of Zhou Ker and deftly undid her buttons.

"Click, click."

Released from restraint, Mr. Panda immediately sprang out. He affectionately embraced her, using the front-facing camera to capture a picture that could make anyone's heart race. He then sent that picture to Fang Yuqing.

"Fang Yuqing, you're a good person. But unfortunately, you're a little late. I've found someone better now."

"You'll be happy for us, right?"

The sound of a message echoed, capturing their attention. Every message from Zhang Yi offered a glimmer of hope for the three of them.

However, what they saw made their hearts sink. A shirtless Zhou Ker was tightly embraced by Zhang Yi, her fair skin and voluptuous figure making them feel inferior.

Fang Yuqing had no more than a B-cup and relied on several layers of padded bras to maintain the illusion of prosperity. When compared to Zhou Ker, a completely natural and non-toxic "Mr. Panda," intense jealousy burned within them.

"Zhang Yi, no! You can't do this to me, Qing'er loves you the most."

"She must be fake; that's a fake panda! Give me a chance, let you try me."

Zhang Yi said, "Well, I've tried her; her touch is great. So, let's not contact each other anymore. I'm afraid she might misunderstand."

Zhang Yi knew that these words would drive Fang Yuqing to madness. He understood that he was Fang Yuqing's last hope in this post-apocalyptic world. To extinguish a person's hope entirely is such a wonderful thing, especially in this way.

Fang Yuqing always believed that she was a goddess who only existed for men to adore. But today, another woman had taken her (self-proclaimed) man, and this woman was indeed more excellent and beautiful. The pain and despair she felt were doubled!

She regretted and wanted to smack herself, asking why she had been so blind not to marry such a good man like Zhang Yi in the first place!

As Zhang Yi expected, Fang Yuqing almost went insane. She let out a hysterical scream from her throat.

"I don't believe it, I don't believe it!"

"Zhang Yi, you were supposed to be my puppy! You licked me for two years, but now I'm the one taking the initiative, and you won't lick me?"

"That bitch! Why did you steal my things? You deserve to die!"

"Yes, it's all that bitch Zhou Ker's fault!"

Lin Cainong and Wang Min saw Zhang Yi's messages and burst into laughter, pointing at Fang Yuqing.

"Hahaha, stinking dog, you're just delusional; this is your retribution!"

"Spit! You have it coming, completely deserved!"

Her former best friend Lin Cainong gritted her teeth, filled with contempt.

Fang Yuqing, with red eyes, tried to send a message to Zhang Yi, only to realize that Zhang Yi had blocked her. This meant that Zhang Yi was done with her for good.

In the near future, she would die in this post-apocalyptic world, and the torment and humiliation inflicted on her by Zhang Yi gave him satisfaction.

Zhang Yi put down his phone, wearing a contented smile on his face.

The more this wretched woman suffered, the happier he became.

Zhou Ker snuggled closely to him, looking up at him curiously.

Zhang Yi turned his head, and their eyes locked onto each other.

He suddenly frowned and grasped her firmly.

"Do you think I'm cruel?" he asked.

Zhou Ker's breathing became rapid, her face flushed.

"You... you must have your reasons for doing this," she replied.

Zhang Yi's gaze grew deeper. He thought about his past life and how he had been treated by Fang Yuqing. He had given his all for her, only to be betrayed in the end. She had lied to him and opened his door, leading to him being torn apart by the neighbors. That unforgettable pain was beyond human imagination. After all, you have to watch them use not-so-sharp knives to cut off your limbs one by one.

"As long as you understand," Zhang Yi said. He didn't want to explain further because he couldn't. Sometimes, there are ways of communication between men and women that are more effective than words.

In the upper echelons of humanity, they often prefer primitive means of communication.

...

After taking down Chen Zhenghao, Zhang Yi and Zhou Ker's surroundings became much quieter. At least there were no longer people constantly making noise next door or sending spies.

Chen Zhenghao was, without a doubt, a real nuisance. The atmosphere in Block 25 had eased somewhat but was still far from being completely free from tension.

Zhang Yi knew that this was just the surface. The further we ventured into the apocalypse, the more distorted human nature became. Now, even without Chen Zhenghao, those who had tasted human flesh might still resort to murder.

But what did he care?

One morning, after Zhang Yi woke up, he went to Zhou Ker's door and helped her open it. Zhou Ker, with her face blushing, went to the bathroom and then returned to prepare breakfast for Zhang Yi. Her cooking skills were average, but at least they surpassed Zhang Yi's. Occasionally, Zhang Yi wanted freshly made food, so he asked her to make some.

Of course, before they ate, Zhang Yi would have Zhou Ker taste the food first before taking a bite himself.

During the meal, Zhang Yi checked his WeChat and some of the surviving news sources, which were mostly maintained by the authorities. In the extreme cold, most people couldn't survive. However, the top officials always had contingency plans to ensure that some so-called important individuals would survive.

Suddenly, he saw a familiar face in the WeChat group.

It was the notorious Aunt Lin.

Aunt Lin: "The snowstorm is about to pass! My brother is a senior official in Jiangnan Province, and he called to tell me."

"You all need to listen to me now, or I'll have you all executed later!"

"Did you hear me? Bring food to me immediately!"

But there was no response in the group.

"She's gone crazy. But it's a miracle she's survived till now! I remember that Chen Zhenghao was the first one to snatch from her," Zhang Yi said nonchalantly.

Sitting across from him, Zhou Ker showed a barely noticeable expression of sadness.

"I remember, when I went to treat Lin Xiaohu, I gave them some food to help them," she confessed.