32.White lotus soft and hard foam

Through a video call, Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining were able to see Zhang Yiru's current life.The comfortable temperature and abundant food left them utterly dumbfounded, as if they had glimpsed paradise itself!They probably couldn't imagine that, ten days after doomsday arrived, there were still people living in such comfort.Zhang Yiru casually asked, "How have you been lately? You both look slimmer, congratulations!"Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining wanted to curse.Slim? They were all just hungry!Now they could only afford to eat one pack of instant noodles a day, or else their supplies at home would have run out long ago.Lin Caining's eyes were fixed on the food in Zhang Yiru's house. She swallowed her saliva and greedily said, "Zhang Yiru, how do you have so much food? Did you stockpile it from our last shopping trip together?"Zhang Yiru glanced at the kitchen and said casually, "You mean those? They're just junk food; I eat them when I'm too lazy to cook. I hardly touch them on regular days."What Zhang Yiru said was nothing but the plain truth.In his dimensional space, delicious food piled up like a mountain.After all, he had ordered countless delicacies from various restaurants.Not to mention the tens of billions worth of supplies in the Walmart warehouse, including over ten thousand types of food.His casual words were a blatant display of wealth to Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining!After all, in their homeowners' group, a pack of instant noodles was selling for 2000 yuan!Zhang Yiru could clearly see their throats continuously swallowing, clearly longing for the food.However, Zhang Yiru didn't say anything and simply savored their longing expressions."Zhang Yiru, your home has so much food. That's amazing! Many people outside can't even find enough to eat now!""Hehe, you're sharp. No wonder you bought so much stuff before. You must have planned ahead!"Fang Yuqing said playfully.Even her address for Zhang Yiru had changed to "Zhang Yiru, big brother."A faint smile curled on Zhang Yiru's lips."Oh, it's nothing. It's just luck."Fang Yuqing asked again, "Zhang Yiru, your home looks so warm. And it's not even the time for electricity supply, why is your house so bright?"This was her biggest question. There was nothing more desirable than warmth during extreme cold.Zhang Yiru gave a faint smile and turned the phone's camera towards the fireplace."We installed a fireplace in our house! It's really warm, and the room is almost too hot."He added casually, "By the way, it seems like you two are really cold. Is it that cold outside?""I haven't been out for about ten days, so I don't know what it's like out there."This sentence from Zhang Yiru filled them with resentment.How could he not know what was happening outside? Just by checking the homeowner chat group, he could see the miserable conditions and how low the temperatures were in other households.Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining were seething inside.They knew Zhang Yiru was saying this deliberately.But, they couldn't deny that he was now living in paradise! He had the capital of Versailles.Fang Yuqing's only thought now was to move into Zhang Yiru's house! Considering Zhang Yiru's current state, their food supply was abundant. Combined with the warm environment, who wouldn't long for it?Fang Yuqing immediately put on a pitiable expression, blinked her eyes, and coquettishly said, "Zhang Yiru, you're amazing! I really admire you!""Can I come to your place? It's been so long since I've seen you, and I miss you so much!"Fang Yuqing believed her move would definitely work. After all, she had used this tactic to make many men obedient to her in the past. Plus, Zhang Yiru had pursued her before. She believed that with a little effort, Zhang Yiru would gladly agree to her request. Once she entered his home, she would have more ways to stay there with confidence.After all, weren't all men like this?However, she didn't expect that on the other end of the camera, Zhang Yiru, seeing her coquettish expression, felt a wave of nausea.He began to doubt if he had been crazy in the past, pursuing this woman for two years.Back then, they both worked in the warehouse area, and female employees were scarce. Fang Yuqing could act cute and dress up, so over time, Zhang Yiru had come to see her as a goddess.In the haze of love, Fang Yuqing became the moonlight in his heart.But since he had been betrayed and died in the previous life, that filter for Fang Yuqing as a goddess had disappeared completely.Seeing Fang Yuqing's bare face on the camera, Zhang Yiru felt no emotions whatsoever. He even found it forced and shivered at her coquettishness.A slight hint of mockery curled at the corner of his lips.Leaning back on the sofa, he lazily said, "It's so cold outside, you'd better stay home and rest! Don't run around.""Well, I don't really know how cold it is outside, but judging by your appearances, it must be pretty chilly!"Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining probably didn't expect to be rejected by Zhang Yiru. Both of them were stunned, their eyes filled with disbelief.Fang Yuqing's eyes were especially full of shock and grievances. In her eyes, Zhang Yiru was a good backup plan. As long as she beckoned, opportunities would come running to serve her.Now she had actively proposed going to Zhang Yiru's house, but he didn't even hesitate; he just refused!This severely wounded her confidence!Even more painful for her was Zhang Yiru's Versailles-like tone.No, she couldn't accept this outcome!She knew there was a warm and abundant paradise right in her building, and yet she had to endure hunger at home. She absolutely couldn't accept it!She was a goddess!Fang Yuqing's face stiffened for a moment, then she forced a smile."Zhang Yiru, don't tease Yuqing like that!""Didn't you treat Yuqing well in the past?""Why won't you let me come see you now? I'm not asking for anything else."She pouted and wore a pitiful expression, making herself seem helpless and adorable.Typically, most men who saw this would feel compassion and let their chivalrous instincts take over, agreeing to her request.But Zhang Yiru was an exception.Ever since he had been betrayed and died because of Fang Yuqing, he couldn't feel any emotion for her except resentment.Zhang Yiru said, "Every time I asked you to come to my place before, you came up with various excuses, saying that we were both single and it wouldn't look good if people found out. You worried about gossip!""I think you're right. We don't have any relationship, and it's better to keep our distance. Let's not give people a reason to gossip!"Back when Zhang Yiru was pursuing Fang Yuqing, he had to put in a lot of effort just to get her to come out for dinner or a movie. He had to prepare gifts, surprises, and book high-end hotels to have a chance.When he wanted to take things further and invite her to his place, she always had excuses.Now, Zhang Yiru was throwing her own words back at her, mocking her.