28.A pack of instant noodles costs 2,000

Mrs. Lin had her belongings stolen by Chen Zhenghao, and she and her grandson, Little Tiger, were brutally beaten.The old woman managed to hold on and could still move.But her grandson, Little Tiger, had been kicked hard in the belly by one of Chen Zhenghao's men!A six-year-old child couldn't bear such a blow, and his internal organs were damaged.In despair, she could only seek help in the homeowners' group, hoping that someone would come to her grandson's aid.However, because of her previous deception regarding supplies, everyone had developed a strong aversion to her, and no one was willing to help."Sob, sob, I know I was wrong before. But my grandson is innocent!""He's just a child; please save him!"Mrs. Lin cried bitterly in the group, her voice filled with despair.But the homeowners had no sympathy for her.Instead, some mocked her."Who knows if this is true or not.""Yeah, besides, we're not doctors, and we don't have the ability to help you.""If you hadn't cheated everyone for supplies in the first place, would Brother Hao have beaten your grandson? It's your own fault in the end."Mrs. Lin cried out in desperation, "I know it's all my fault, but if you can help my grandson, I'll kowtow to all of you!"At that moment, a woman named Zhou Keren sent a message."Let me take a look at the child! But I can't guarantee that I can cure him."Zhang Yi saw Zhou Keren's message and immediately pictured an image of a tall and proud woman with a long ponytail in his mind.Zhou Keren was a doctor at the First People's Hospital of Tianhai City.In the previous life, she had used her medical knowledge to save many people.She was one of the few good people among the neighbors.She was usually a bit aloof and didn't like to talk in the homeowners' group.But this time, when she saw that Little Tiger was in a life-threatening situation, she spoke up.Mrs. Lin also remembered that there was a doctor in the community and quickly sent her grandson over.Half an hour later, Mrs. Lin's anxious voice rang out again in the group."Does anyone have hemostatic medicine, anti-shock drugs, and antibiotics at home?""My Little Tiger needs surgery; please help us! I'll kowtow to you!"Little Tiger was seriously injured, and that kick had ruptured his liver.Although Zhou Keren was a doctor, she didn't have so many drugs at home.When the homeowners heard Mrs. Lin's plea for help, they remained silent.Joking aside, no one had these drugs at home!Chen Zhenghao was still making sarcastic comments in the group."Why kowtow in the group?"Below, there was a burst of laughter.Mrs. Lin's voice became even more desperate as she cried, "As long as you can help, I'll kowtow right now!"Zhang Yi raised an eyebrow.In fact, he had all these drugs in his spatial storage.However, he would never use them to save Little Tiger.First, in this post-apocalyptic world, drugs were as important as food, and he didn't want to expose them.Second, he really despised Mrs. Lin and that spoiled brat.Moreover, with such serious injuries, even if he were saved forcibly, they wouldn't survive the harsh winter.It was better to keep these drugs for himself.No one in the group came forward to help Mrs. Lin, no matter how much she pleaded.After a long time, Doctor Zhou Keren finally sent a message in the group.She said she had temporarily stabilized Little Tiger's condition, but it was only emergency treatment and couldn't last long. He needed surgery in a hospital to survive.She also mentioned that if anyone had an urgent medical condition, she could help.Below her message, there was a flood of praise and compliments.Even Chen Zhenghao and the rich second-generation, Xu Hao, were enthusiastic in their praise of Doctor Zhou Keren's compassion.In the past, no one was very fond of this aloof female doctor.But in times like these, everyone was afraid of death, so they all tried their best to please her.Zhang Yi still didn't speak in the chat group, quietly observing the situation.In the past few days, Fang Yuqing hadn't contacted him.Zhang Yi was enjoying the peace, but he knew that this white lotus would come to him sooner or later.Not looking for him now was just to maintain her pitiful vanity; she always thought of herself as a superior woman and wouldn't voluntarily lower herself to men.Of course, except for rich men.But what about in the future?Heavy snow was still falling, and the entire first floor was completely submerged.Now, not to mention leaving the community, even getting to the community's gate meant facing four or five meters of accumulated snow.Exhausting supplies was inevitable.By then, this white lotus's temperament would definitely drive her to seek Zhang Yi's help....A week had passed since the beginning of the apocalypse.Seven days might not seem like much, but for a group of people enduring the cold and huddling at home, it felt longer than seven years.At first, they were full of hope.But now, almost everyone had come to terms with reality.The possibility of waiting for rescue at home had become almost non-existent.Because through the internet, they had learned that the whole world was facing an extremely rare and massive snow disaster!The entire world was submerged in snow, and in some northern cities, temperatures had dropped to more than one hundred degrees below freezing, with even heavier snowfall. Many cities had been directly submerged!Although the authorities were still encouraging everyone through the few available channels to unite and help each other, the situation outside the window had left everyone feeling hopeless.Due to the shortage of supplies, the problems they faced were becoming more acute.Mrs. Lin's food had been plundered by Chen Zhenghao, and her grandson was on the brink of death, driving her into a frenzy.She raved in the group all day, claiming to be the leader of the neighborhood committee and demanding that everyone hand over their supplies to her!But now, people had become smarter and simply ignored her.In the homeowners' group, a message suddenly appeared from Bao Mama Xie Limei, who lived on the twelfth floor."Does anyone still have any food at home? My child and I haven't eaten for two days. I... I can buy it at a high price!"This message triggered a subtle change in the homeowners' group.In the past, everyone thought that the disaster would soon pass, and the city would reopen.So, although there were food trades, the prices were only a few times higher than usual.But now, more and more people had depleted their supplies.At this point, food meant life and hope for survival!Soon after, someone said, "I have a few packs of instant noodles at home. If you need them, I can sell them to you. But I want 1,000 yuan for one pack!"1,000 yuan for one pack of instant noodles!In the past, this would have been unimaginable.They probably didn't expect that this trade would have such a huge impact on the entire homeowners' building.Zhang Yi rested his chin on his hand, looking at his phone and saying, "Strange things are about to begin."Xie Limei didn't reply, apparently still hesitating.At least for now, people still held a glimmer of hope that the snow disaster would pass.By then, life would continue, and they would still need to make money.Just then, Xu Hao, the rich second-generation who hadn't spoken in the group for a long time, suddenly spoke up."I'll pay 2,000 yuan for one pack! I'll take all you have!"