97.The attitude of each building in the community

Listening to Zhang Yi's musings, Zhou Keer felt a surge of anxiety.

At this moment, the entire community was unaware that they were on the edge of hell, their fate hanging on Zhang Yi's decision.

"Thank goodness I chose to follow him," Zhou Keer thought, feeling extremely relieved.

Suddenly, Zhang Yi looked at Zhou Keer kneeling before him and patted his thigh, "Come here."

Zhou Keer approached and sat on his lap.

The temperature in the room was high, so at home, they usually wore pajamas, sometimes just in underwear.

Zhou Keer hadn't brought her own clothes, and everything she wore was chosen by Zhang Yi.

Naturally, the style was whatever Zhang Yi preferred.

For instance, she was currently wearing a black lace nightgown, the kind with a seductive allure.

Under the thin fabric, her white belly and vast stretches of smooth skin were exposed.

The lower part of the garment was scantily clad, barely covering what was necessary.

Sitting on Zhang Yi's lap, the feel of her perfectly toned body was also pleasurable for him.

Zhang Yi wrapped his arms around her slim waist and bit her ear, instantly turning Zhou Keer's face red and quickening her breath.

"Keer, from your perspective, should I fight or make peace?"

Zhou Keer thought Zhang Yi wanted to discuss important matters.

But he was actually asking for her opinion, which was another kind of serious matter.

She felt slightly disappointed, yet also pleased that Zhang Yi valued her opinion.

Zhou Keer pondered and asked Zhang Yi, "If you fight, can you withstand an attack from the residents of the other 29 buildings?"

"Yes, no problem," Zhang Yi confidently replied.

Internally, he felt a bit unsure, as he only had 99.99% certainty, leaving a 0.01% margin of doubt.

After all, he couldn't guarantee that among the other 29 buildings, there wasn't someone hiding explosives capable of demolishing a building.

But such a probability was almost as low as being hit by a meteorite; if it happens, there's nothing you can do!

Zhang Yi decided not to dwell on it.

Zhou Keer's eyes reflected surprise.

She had thought Zhang Yi would say it was impossible, but he gave an affirmative answer.

After all, she had no idea about the amount of weapons and supplies Zhang Yi had.

But then she thought, with Zhang Yi's abilities, anything was possible for him.

She took a deep breath and continued, "And if you opt for peace, does that mean you'll have to provide for the entire community's livelihood?"

Zhang Yi laughed heartily.

"According to their terms, that seems to be the case."

Zhou Keer immediately said, "That's impossible! Even if each building has only 50 survivors, that's 1500 people!"

"To provide for so many people, who knows how many supplies would be needed. It's unfair to place all that burden on you!"

Zhang Yi waved his hand.

"That's not how the calculation works."

"They propose terms aiming high, expecting me to bargain down."

"And don't think of these people as anything special. Anyone controlling a building must have their own small group."

"They would prioritize their people when distributing supplies."

A profound light flickered in Zhang Yi's eyes.

"As for the others, they are just reserve supplies. Do they need to waste food on them?" Zhang Yi questioned.

Zhou Keer found Zhang Yi's reasoning sound and nodded in agreement.

"Even so, providing supplies for 30 buildings is a huge hassle!"

Zhang Yi nodded with a smile.

"Yes, exactly. So I must find a way to rid myself of this trouble."

"One way is to kill them all—a convoluted and troublesome process, with a slight risk. After all, I would have to leave this house to confront them."

He rubbed his head.

"Can you think of a way where I don't have to go through the trouble of killing them all and still get rid of this nuisance?"

Zhou Keer thought deeply, while Zhang Yi massaged her to help her think.

After a while, Zhou Keer said helplessly, "There's no solution to this problem. You are their only hope, and if you don't help them, they will surely come to kill you."

"There is a theoretical idea, but it's impractical."

Zhang Yi raised his eyebrows slightly, "Oh? What is it?"

Zhou Keer smiled, "Running away might be shameful, but it works. Why not just leave this community and live somewhere else to get rid of them?"

Zhang Yi looked at Zhou Keer with wide eyes.

At first, he found her suggestion ludicrous and nonsensical.

His safe house, painstakingly built, leaving the community?

But then, an idea surfaced in his mind.

Could he possibly take the safe house with him in his space?

Zhang Yi had tried storing large items before, but they had to be independent objects.

His safe house was integrated into the building framework.

To take it away, it would have to be dismantled.

But how? And with what?

If it were feasible, his despicable neighbors would have already done so.

The idea, though bold and difficult to implement, intrigued Zhang Yi.

Maybe in the future, under the right conditions, it might be worth trying.

For now, it was clearly not a viable option.

Zhou Keer watched Zhang Yi pondering seriously and couldn't help but laugh, "I was just speaking off the cuff; you aren't taking it seriously, are you?"

Zhang Yi looked at her and playfully pinched her (··).

"So, what do you think I should do?"

Zhou Keer pouted, "I don't know either!"

Zhang Yi's gaze deepened, "Then let's not rush. We'll wait and see. Time is on our side, and I have the upper hand!"

The only thing currently troubling Zhang Yi was the potential alliance of the other 29 buildings.

But in the apocalypse, everyone was scheming against each other.

Within the community of 30 buildings, various types of groups had emerged.

Zhang Yi, along with the Tianhe Gang and the Mad Wolf Gang, ruled through brute force and slaughter.

Chen Lingyu controlled her building through brainwashing and hypnosis.

Li Jian, on the other hand, created a harmonious home through scientific management, devoid of strife.

So many organizations, each with entirely different ideologies.

Moreover, they had to be wary of each other and could become enemies at any moment.

Uniting them wouldn't be easy.

Zhang Yi planned to continue observing, deciding his next move based on their actions.

After all, he held the initiative. With a plethora of firearms and his precise shooting ability, he wasn't afraid of group battles.