48.Without medicine, I can only wait to die.

Fang yu qing, Wang Min, Sun Zhichao, and others fled back like dogs that had lost their homes.

Back in the house, after closing the door, everyone was covered in cold sweat, panting heavily.

Especially the injured ones, they gritted their teeth in pain, lying on the sofa.

Zhang Ye's arrows hit Sun Zhichao, Zhou Peng, and Ge Jialiang.

After all, they were the main attackers, the closest to Zhang Ye's house.

While Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining had witnessed Zhang Ye's methods before and deliberately stood further away, they didn't get hit by the arrows.

So, among the seven who went over this time, four of the men either died or were hit by the tetanus-laden arrows.

Due to the extremely cold weather, they hadn't initially felt much pain. But after returning home, they had to bear the extreme cold and had to bite their teeth to undo their clothes.

When they saw the wounds, their faces turned pale.

If it was just ordinary arrows, they could be pulled out, disinfected with alcohol, and treated with some anti-inflammatory medicine.

But these arrows were rusted!

Without antibiotics, once they got infected, in the current environment, they could only wait for death, and it would be a gruesome death.

"No, no! How could this happen!"

Sun Zhichao's pupils shrank as he understood what this meant, and the fear of death enveloped him instantly.

"Snap!"

Wang Min slapped Fang Yuqing angrily. The injured were all her close friends, and all this happened because Fang Yuqing incited them to rob Zhang Ye's house. How could she not be angry?

"You wretch! This is all your fault!"

"You said his house only had a sturdy door, right? Why are there arrows? Did you know about this beforehand? Is that why you ran so far? Why are you fine then?"

Wang Min was not petite, much taller than Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining.

This slap frightened Fang Yuqing, making her shiver in fear.

Fang Yuqing covered her face, tears welled up, feeling wronged.

"I didn't know either! The last couple of times we went over, he didn't attack us with crossbows either."

Zhou Peng, whose arm had been hit by an arrow, saw his beloved woman slapped by his cousin. He rushed over, struggling, and stood in front of Fang Yuqing.

"Cousin, don't do this. I can testify, Yuqing really didn't know!"

Seeing her cousin, Wang Min, acting so impulsively, she hated him for being so foolish.

She pointed at Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining. "Then why are they both fine? Humph, I saw it just now, they stayed far away!"

Lin Caining was displeased and muttered, "You didn't get injured either! You have the nerve to accuse us!"

Wang Min was so angry that she cursed out loud. "I was lucky not to get hit. But now all of us are hurt because of you! Get out!"

However, Sun Zhichao reached out and stopped Wang Min, then signaled to her.

"We're all injured now, someone has to take care of us."

He whispered.

He didn't want to die yet. He had to get the arrows removed and pray not to get infected to survive.

Wang Min's chest heaved violently, and she couldn't bear to lose so many relatives and friends in one day.

In this post-apocalyptic world, people already felt a lack of security.

If they lost so many relatives and friends within a day, it would definitely drive them to despair.

"That Zhang Ye is so ruthless! He must have done this on purpose. How could he be so cruel?"

"Even if we took his house, we wouldn't want his life!"

Wang Min cursed in sorrow.

"But Zhang Ye?"

Hearing this name, Dr. Zhou Ke'er also remembered.

She had crossed paths with Zhang Ye a few times. She vaguely remembered him as a handsome and sunny young man.

However, due to Zhou Ke'er's reserved personality, she hadn't interacted with him much.

"Anyway, without medication, just pulling out the arrows poses a great risk to their lives. I hope you all understand."

Zhou Ke'er said calmly.

At this point, she no longer concealed her thoughts. In the post-apocalyptic world, everyone should be prepared to die at any time.

Suddenly, Fang Yuqing seemed to remember something.

Excitedly, she said, "Medicine? I remember Zhang Ye has some at his house!"