96.Do you want them all killed?

After some contemplation, Zhang Yi arrived at a satisfying conclusion.

That was, as long as he stayed in building #25 and utilized his firepower and the strength of the safe house, even if the people from the other 29 buildings united against him, they would not be able to harm him.

Simply put, in the current situation of extreme food scarcity and cold temperatures, it's a huge ordeal for someone to step outside and endure the biting wind.

Twenty people together couldn't do the work that one person used to do.

"My personal safety is not an issue. If worse comes to worst, I can escape on my motorcycle, use my weapons to wage guerrilla warfare against them, and gradually wear them down."

"But doing so would be too troublesome, killing people from 29 buildings, how long would that take?"

"But if I don't kill them, they will surely come to attack me."

Zhang Yi carefully weighed his options in his mind.

Should he spend time and effort to eliminate everyone in the community who posed a threat to him, or should he find another way?

For the time being, Zhang Yi hadn't made up his mind.

He glanced at his phone, deciding to chat with Li Jian as well.

He needed to see if all the building leaders thought the same way.

Zhang Yi opened the chat box with Li Jian.

He didn't initiate the conversation, but Li Jian was very proactive in introducing their situation.

"Mr. Zhang, I come with sincerity, hoping to cooperate with you in building a harmonious homeland, a utopia in this apocalypse."

"So far in building #18, only five elderly people have died, due to complications from the extreme cold."

"Everyone shares resources and lives harmoniously through rational planning and distribution."

"I believe this is the best way to survive during the apocalypse, preserving the spark of human civilization. It's also beneficial for reconstruction after the snow disaster."

"Now, we lack an effective food source. In hopes of cooperating with you, we can offer manpower, resources, and strive to meet your every demand."

"And we can coordinate relationships with other buildings to avoid conflicts."

Reading Li Jian's introduction, Zhang Yi felt much more comfortable.

As expected of a financial director of a large corporation, his emotional intelligence was far higher than that of Chen Lingyu, the micro-marketer.

Clear and concise in presenting interests and relationships, and the tone of his speech was neither humble nor arrogant.

However, what Zhang Yi cared about most was the harmonious homeland Li Jian mentioned.

More than twenty days into the apocalypse, and not a single person in their building had died due to conflicts!

Zhang Yi turned to Zhou Keer, who was carefully massaging his feet, "Keer, do you know anything about the situation in building #18?"

Zhou Keer thought for a moment and said, "I have heard some things. It's said that their building leader is a very charismatic person. After the apocalypse began, he united all the residents and adopted a unified distribution of resources, allowing most people to survive until now."

Zhang Yi remarked, "As expected of a financial director, not only does he need to know how to manage accounts, but he also needs to understand how to maximize benefits."