5.Loans to make money

Yi Zhang replied, "My name is Yi Zhang. I'm here regarding the matter of booking 500 banquet tables. Is there any issue on your end?"

The manager was taken aback, as this was the first time they had encountered such a situation since the hotel's opening.

However, with an order of this magnitude, they couldn't afford to turn it down.

"Mr. Zhang, 500 banquet tables amount to over a million. If you're interested, we will prepare everything promptly for you. However, we require a 200,000 deposit in advance."

Yi Zhang responded, "That's not a problem. Send me your account details, and I'll transfer the amount to you."

With money in hand, things naturally became more manageable. The manager readily agreed and added Yi Zhang as a friend, sending him the bank account information.

Without hesitation, Yi Zhang promptly transferred 200,000.

Upon confirming the deposit had been received, the manager immediately started issuing instructions to various departments.

"Hurry, hurry! We've got a massive order. Tell the procurement department to stock up quickly, and the kitchen should temporarily stop taking other outside orders!"

"We need to prepare 500 banquet tables as requested within a day!"

...

On the other side, after hanging up the phone, Yi Zhang couldn't help but sigh, "Even though the money will be useless a month from now, it's still necessary for buying things currently."

In his hands, there was the inheritance left by his parents along with his savings, totaling around 2 million.

Now, half of it was gone, which did sting a little, to be honest.

But on second thought, this was a good thing.

Many people held onto piles of money, only for it to turn into worthless paper later.

Not everyone had the chance to spend their money.

"However, there are many more expenses coming up where I'll need money. I need to figure out how to make more money."

Yi Zhang's gaze shifted to his house.

This property was located in the central area of Tianhai City, 120 square meters in size, in a residential area built ten years ago.

According to the current market rates, it was worth over 4,000 RMB per square meter.

In other words, this house was now worth at least 5 million RMB.

"I've got it. I can mortgage the property for a loan. Then I'll have the money, right?"

Yi Zhang smirked; borrowing this money meant he didn't have to pay it back later, which was quite satisfying.

He immediately left his house, got into his car, and headed to the bank for a loan.

While on the way, he received a message from Fang Yuqing.

"Yi Zhang, the weekend is so boring. I wish I had someone to go out with me."

Yi Zhang glanced at it and tossed his phone aside.

At the bank, he applied for a loan. Due to the large amount he requested, coupled with his complete documentation and ownership of the property, the loan was quickly approved. However, the bank only granted him a 4 million loan.

Yi Zhang didn't bother negotiating; since it was essentially free money, he didn't want to waste time arguing with the bank.

After happily signing the paperwork, the bank deposited the money into his account.