11.The safe house is built

Three days later, under the arrangement of Wu Huairen, Zhang Yi successfully acquired two guns and 100 rounds of ammunition.

Although the price was a bit steep, Zhang Yi had no complaints whatsoever.

With these heavy-duty items in his possession, he felt a bit more confident about his safety in the post-apocalyptic world.

He had also completed the transaction for the necessary medicines with Zhou Hairun, obtaining two boxes of high-quality imported drugs.

A week passed by.

Wu Huairen called Zhang Yi and informed him that the safe house had been completed according to his specifications.

He requested Zhang Yi to come and inspect it.

Only then did Zhang Yi leave the hotel he had been staying in for a while, driving back to the Yue Lu residential area.

Wu Huairen personally led Zhang Yi to inspect the house.

Upon seeing his new home, Zhang Yi couldn't help but be impressed.

The Dragon Defense Company truly lived up to its reputation as a top-notch security firm.

The speed and quality of their safe house construction were impeccable.

The entire house had been fortified with 100mm-thick steel plates, just as Zhang Yi had requested. And from the outside, it appeared no different from before.

Wu Huairen patiently explained everything to Zhang Yi.

"The ventilation system is military-grade, capable of filtering out any harmful gases, preventing gas attacks from outside."

"In addition, the entire house's insulation system has been completely redone, using materials from the Arctic Scientific Research Institute."

"Besides the fireplace you requested, it can also block 99.5% of heat loss."

At this point, Wu Huairen gave Zhang Yi a mysterious smile.

"Furthermore, to ensure your safety, we've installed a surveillance system throughout the entire building. There are a total of 300 cameras that allow you to monitor every floor of the building."

After listening to all of this, Zhang Yi was astonished and didn't know what to say.

He could only sigh and think, "Money truly can buy services beyond the imagination of ordinary people."

He went to the balcony and found it had been transformed into a massive floor-to-ceiling window.

Wu Huairen explained, "The window materials are all bulletproof and explosion-resistant, even stronger than the 100mm steel plates."

"It also provides ample natural light and allows for necessary external observation."

Zhang Yi was extremely satisfied with the safe house.

It was unlikely that anyone could forcefully enter his home unless they brought heavy weaponry.

Even if the entire building collapsed, his room would likely remain unaffected.

"I'm very satisfied with the safe house you've constructed," Zhang Yi said with a smile to Wu Huairen.

Wu Huairen also had a pleased expression.

He took out some documents for Zhang Yi to sign and said, "If everything is in order, please settle the final payment within three months."

Zhang Yi nodded with a grin, "Certainly, certainly!"