85.humiliate bitch

"Alright, the supplies have been distributed," Zhang Yi instructed Zhou Keren to put away the remaining items.

However, at this moment, there was an anxious cry from the crowd. "Brother Zhang Yi, I haven't received anything yet! I haven't!"

The person making the sound was Fang Yuqing. She had always assumed that Zhang Yi would give her special treatment and provide her with the most food. However, despite waiting eagerly, she had received nothing.

Next to Fang Yuqing, Lin Caining also anxiously said, "Brother Zhang Yi, how could you forget about me?"

Zhang Yi smirked and looked at the two of them. "I didn't forget about you."

The two of them showed a glimmer of hope, thinking that Zhang Yi was giving them special treatment by saving them for last. However, Zhang Yi's next words shattered their expectations.

"Both of you were never on the list."

Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining stared wide-eyed, as if they couldn't believe their ears.

Lin Caining blurted out, "Why? Everyone else got something, why didn't I?"

Fang Yuqing was unable to accept this turn of events. She rushed to Zhang Yi in tears and asked in a pitiful tone, "Brother Zhang Yi, are you joking with Yuqing, right? Right? This can't be true; you wouldn't treat me like this."

"You... You've said that you liked Yuqing before, right?"

Zhang Yi raised an eyebrow, leaning on Zhou Keren, and said, "I did say that I liked you. But you didn't take it seriously, did you?"

"I'm like this with many girls; it's just a mutual understanding between us."

"Now I've lost interest in you. Please don't bother me in the future. I already have a girlfriend!"

With that, Zhang Yi intentionally pulled Zhou Keren into his arms.

Standing beside Zhou Keren, Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining made a stark contrast.

One was a high-achieving graduate of a prestigious university, a top doctor at a third-tier hospital. There was no fault to be found in her appearance, figure, or temperament.

The other worked in a small company, talking to various men and visiting nightclubs frequently to pick up men.

The choice was clear in everyone's minds.

Furthermore, Fang Yuqing was unkempt and disheveled at the moment.

In contrast, Zhou Keren was impeccably groomed and well-dressed. The two women were like a fairy and a beggar when compared side by side.

Fang Yuqing couldn't bear the blow. Her most prized attributes—her looks and charm—had been ruthlessly crushed by Zhang Yi.

With tears in her eyes, she pointed at Zhang Yi and said, "No, this can't be true! Just a while ago, you asked me to stay at your place. Why are you acting like this now?"

Zhang Yi sneered, "You see, I was just fooling around with you!"

"You look so foolish right now; it's quite amusing."

He then looked at Wang Min and Lin Caining and asked, "Hey, has she been telling you that I like her every day and that I'll let her in the door?"

Wang Min and Lin Caining quickly nodded.

"Yeah, this woman is delusional. All she does is daydream!"

"This kind of trash doesn't even know her own worth. She also caused my cousin's death; she's a real witch!"