87.Revenge of the Trina Gang

Zhang Yi enjoyed holding the sniper rifle, observing the entire neighborhood through the scope.

Since it was nighttime, most households had no electricity, leaving the apartment building shrouded in darkness.

However, with the reflection of the snow, the outside still appeared a glistening white, allowing him to see some vague outlines.

Suddenly, Zhang Yi's eyes narrowed.

When he looked towards the nearby garage, he saw two small black dots in motion.

"The garage, people. It looks like they are heading towards my snowmobile!" Zhang Yi said with a mocking smile.

During the day, he had pretended to put his snowmobile into the garage.

As expected, someone tried to steal it at night, but they were doomed to fail.

After a while, Uncle You came over. His eyes turned moist as he saw the unopened box of instant noodles at the door.

"I didn't expect it to be Baixiang brand. Zhang Yi, you're too considerate!" Uncle You said excitedly.

This box of instant noodles would last the three of them for a week, even with careful rationing. Zhang Yi hadn't had a single pack of instant noodles until now, considering the variety of restaurant-grade meals available at home.

Uncle You carried the box of instant noodles, knocked on the door, and said, "Zhang Yi, I'm taking these instant noodles. Thank you!"

Zhang Yi put down the sniper rifle and approached the door. "Uncle You, you don't have to be so polite with me."

For others, it didn't matter, but Zhang Yi would ensure Uncle You was taken care of and had enough to eat. That was the only way he could serve as his golden henchman and a human shield in the future. Zhang Yi was ruthless, but not to the point of sending Uncle You to his death unless it was absolutely necessary.

"Right, I'm not a petty man, and a woman, at that," Zhang Yi continued with a faint smile.

"However, Uncle You, are you really going to raise someone else's child?"

Zhang Yi's tone had a hint of probing.

He didn't like this woman, Xie Limei, but he didn't want to ruin his relationship with Uncle You either. So, he had to sow discord subtly.

Uncle You chuckled and said, "Well, these days, I'm lucky to have found a woman like her."

Zhang Yi nodded. "You're right. In fact, Xie sister is a good woman. She's not bad looking, and she can give birth to children."

"I don't mean anything else; I just think you underestimate yourself, Uncle You."

"In this day and age, strong and tough men like you are in high demand!"

"As a joke, even finding a female celebrity wouldn't be excessive!"

Uncle You was delighted with the praise. "Am I really that good?"

Zhang Yi said, "You've seen the current situation. Those pretty boys who can sing, dance, and rap are useless. They can't even feed themselves."

"Men like us provide women with a sense of security."

Zhang Yi's tone shifted.

"But coming back to the point, Xie sister is indeed quite nice. If you both work hard, you can have a child in the future!"

"After all, men need to have their own children. Raising someone else's child, even a little bit... Well, you know."

Uncle You felt a bit uneasy hearing Zhang Yi's words.