95.Talk about cooperation and attitude

Zhang Yi first intimidated Chen Lingyu, letting her know he was not to be trifled with.

In building #9, Chen Lingyu paced back and forth in her room, not out of nervousness but because it was so cold, and walking helped her warm up a bit. She wore many layers of clothing, trying to appear as meticulous as possible, even donning a coat with a fox fur collar on the outside.

After receiving Zhang Yi's icy message, she took a deep breath of cold air and muttered to herself, "He really is a formidable character! I mustn't take him lightly."

Facing Zhang Yi, Chen Lingyu felt genuinely nervous, even fearful.

After all, Zhang Yi's deeds were well-known.

He single-handedly killed half the neighbors in an entire building!

And he had plenty of weapons, even terrifying things like sniper rifles!

Various rumors made others in different buildings deeply fear him.

Chen Lingyu calmed her emotions and typed the message she had rehearsed countless times in her mind.

"Mr. Zhang Yi, I've long admired your reputation. We've heard of your stories and have always hoped to meet you."

"Now that I know you have a snowmobile and can go out to find supplies, we in building #9 hope to cooperate with you."

Zhang Yi glanced at the message and sneered.

"Cooperate? What can you offer me? Cooperation requires an equal exchange of conditions, you should understand that."

Chen Lingyu quickly responded, "We in building #9 are harmonious and haven't had many casualties. So, we have plenty of manpower!"

"Now that you have a snowmobile and can leave the community, you can venture outside!"

As she spoke, Chen Lingyu became excited.

"We can provide 76 people for you, the best labor force."

"Outside, the world is buried in snow and ice, losing all order. In other words, everything hidden under the snow and ice belongs to whoever finds it."

"You have transportation and weapons, and I have family members who follow orders and work. If we join forces, we will surely achieve great things in the future!"

Zhang Yi cleaned his ears.

"It sounds intimidating, but it's all empty talk."

"Tell me, when so many people don't even know how they will survive tomorrow, what development are you talking about?"

Chen Lingyu swallowed.

"Of course, this requires you to help us gather food to ensure our survival first."

"Then, no matter what project you want to undertake, our people will be the best workforce!"

Zhang Yi shook his head, already losing interest.

A pyramid scheme leader, good at deceiving desperate owners, but trying to fool him was just asking for trouble.

He couldn't be bothered to type anymore and sent a voice message instead.

"I'm not interested in what you said, goodbye!"

Chen Lingyu became anxious after hearing Zhang Yi's words.

She gritted her teeth and quickly sent another message.

"You have become the object of envy in the entire community. Just provide us with food, and at least we can remain neutral towards you."