91.Found a new way out

The excavator's operation was relatively simple, primarily involving two control levers for movement and control handles for the bucket.

Zhang Yi found the fuel tank and poured a container of diesel into it from his spatial storage.

Then he climbed into the operator's cabin and turned the key.

"Rumble, rumble!"

Fortunately, the extreme cold didn't significantly affect the new machinery. The excavator was still operational.

Zhang Yi controlled the excavator and started pushing the snow in front of him to the sides.

He began a bit slowly, but gradually picked up speed.

Half an hour later, he had dug a deep pit of about three meters, and the tracks of the excavator could move slowly.

Luckily, the excavator had tracks instead of wheels, so Zhang Yi even felt that, in special cases, this machine could be used as a transport vehicle.

Although the speed was a bit slower, the excavator's tracks worked perfectly on the snowy terrain. It was incredibly versatile!

With his somewhat unskilled skills, Zhang Yi worked diligently for almost two hours and finally reached the solid structure beneath.

He felt relieved when he saw the building of the gas station. The next step was to clear the snow from this structure.

Due to his inexperience, Zhang Yi spent another four or five hours before he cleared enough snow to reach the convenience store's windows.

Fortunately, the excavator had done the digging, not him, or he'd be completely exhausted.

Zhang Yi got off the excavator and retracted it into his spatial storage.

Then, he broke the glass on the convenience store window and jumped inside.

When he looked around, he was taken aback.

The snow had burst through the door, filling most of the space inside.

Fortunately, he could see the back door.

Stepping on the snow, Zhang Yi made his way to the back. He needed to find the oil storage room.

Typically, gas station oil storage was underground, which avoided the risk of being buried in snow.

In no time, Zhang Yi found the entrance to the oil storage room.

Despite the gas station's large front, the space in the back was quite small. Finding an entrance wasn't that difficult.

Zhang Yi used a pry bar to open the metal door and turned on a miner's lamp for illumination.

What he saw inside took his breath away. Four huge oil tanks were placed in the oil storage room, each containing around 200 cubic meters of fuel.

At first glance, it was quite spectacular.

Zhang Yi pondered for a moment, then silently stepped outside the room. He first discharged the static electricity from his body, and then re-entered.

The gas station had stopped running, and the place was pitch black. Zhang Yi turned on the miner's lamp and sealed the fuel pipes.

He wrapped the pipe openings in several layers of plastic wrap and cling film to prevent leakage.

Then, he stored all four huge tanks in his spatial storage.

In normal circumstances, with these three gasoline tanks and one diesel tank, he wouldn't need to worry about refueling when driving in the future.