35.Sisters of the Plastic Variety

Zhang Yi let out a sigh, "Does this woman think I'm a junk collector?"

Although Fang Yuqing appeared to be a virtuous woman on the surface, she at least knew how to act coquettish and alluring, and she knew how to dress herself up.

Lin Caining, what else do you have besides being self-deprecating and self-absorbed?

But out of perverse curiosity, Zhang Yi smirked and said, "Oh, is that so?"

"But I just scolded Fang Yuqing harshly. You two are good friends. If you follow me, won't it affect your relationship?"

Lin Caining's eyes lit up, sensing an opportunity.

Without hesitation, she said, "What friends? We're just roommates."

To gain Zhang Yi's trust, she spilled all the dirt she had on Fang Yuqing.

"You have no idea how much I despise her!"

"This woman is incredibly lazy. These days, she claims to be afraid of the cold and refuses to go to the restroom. She even urinates in mineral water bottles, disgusts me to no end!"

"Don't be fooled by her innocent act; she goes to nightclubs to pick up men every day."

"If she meets a rich guy, she'll do everything to hook him."

"If she's short on money, she goes out to sell herself. Otherwise, with her monthly salary of only 5,000 yuan, where does she get the money for cosmetics and designer bags?"

"She charges only 1,500 for a night, so cheap! Hmph, I have no respect for such a woman."

Zhang Yi was surprised to learn about Fang Yuqing's side hustle.

He gritted his teeth, feeling that the world was becoming increasingly absurd.

Fortunately, he wasn't foolish enough to become a pitiful lapdog like Zhou Peng while pursuing Fang Yuqing.

To earn Zhang Yi's trust, Lin Caining continued to reveal more dark secrets about Fang Yuqing.

"Don't be fooled by her innocent facade; she's had several abortions."

"In college, she let several contractors support her for four years."

...

Zhang Yi silently watched and recorded their conversation.

Lin Caining clearly had a lot of resentment towards Fang Yuqing.

After all, Fang Yuqing not only knew how to act cute but was also more attractive, making Lin Caining feel like she was just a sidekick when they were together.