77.Zhang Yi, if you don't come out, I will kill your neighbor!

Following Uncle You's introduction, Zhang Yi gained some understanding of those people.

The group of workers worked for a company called Tianhe Group.

They were informal workers subcontracted by a labor contractor, who then supervised their work.

However, they boasted about themselves as Tianhe Group employees to maintain their pride and reputation. So, their group identified themselves as the Tianhe Gang, with the leader being the lean, short man named Huang Tianfang.

"Zhang Yi, do you have any plans for dealing with them? If you need help, just let me know," Uncle You said.

Zhang Yi gave a faint smile.

It was impossible for him to attack this so-called Tianhe Gang. His greatest strength was this steel fortress. Once he left the apartment, facing nearly twenty people, even having a gun was very dangerous.

"Uncle You, let's err on the side of safety. I don't currently have a plan for revenge."

"Primarily, it's just me, and even with you, we don't have a surefire win."

"Unless..." a glint flashed in his eyes, "we can rally all the neighbors in the building."

Uncle You grasped Zhang Yi's meaning.

"You mean, like Huang Tianfang's gang, we unite as one group against outsiders?"

"Yeah, that's the idea."

Uncle You asked, "Alright, I'll propose this idea in the group chat and see how many people are willing."

Zhang Yi chuckled, "Uncle You, there's no need for that. If you're too eager to invite them into the group, they might think you have ulterior motives, and you might even provoke them."

Uncle You asked, "So, what should we do?"

Zhang Yi laughed, "We're not in a hurry. We have enough supplies at home; let's wait."

"The Tianhe Gang has come for the first time, and there will probably be a second time. Setting that aside, they've lost many people to me, so they'll certainly come for revenge."

"When that time comes, the neighbors in this building will naturally come to us."

Uncle You couldn't help but sigh, "Zhang Yi, you're truly brilliant!"

Both of them reached an agreement, deciding to temporarily ignore the Tianhe Gang.

In the homeowners' group chat, neighbors wanted Zhang Yi and Uncle You to take the lead in dealing with the Tianhe Gang.

They used moral persuasion very well.

While praising Zhang Yi and Uncle You, calling them "good people" (although Zhang Yi thought they were being insulted), they found various excuses, like claiming they had no food or were too weak to fight.

Some said they were old or women, refusing to participate.

Zhang Yi knew these shameless neighbors too well, so he ignored them directly.

After all, once they felt the blade on their own skin, they'd understand what pain was.

...

Over the next two days, Zhang Yi began gathering information from the outside.

Of course, he wouldn't go asking for information himself. With so many people coveting his supplies, the information they provided might be false.

He asked for help from Zhou Ke'er and Uncle You.