20.Start living a flat life

Can you imagine what it feels like to be doused with icy water in temperatures well below minus seventy degrees?

Zhang Yi held a large hose and directed it towards the small group of people outside his door, the so-called "Little Kalamis."

There was a temperature difference of nearly one hundred degrees between indoors and outdoors.

So, when the water flowed out, it still emitted steam, but once it landed on those people, it froze rapidly!

In the freezing cold, each of them was clad in down jackets and sweaters.

The cold water soaked them from head to toe, making them feel as though they had been thrown into an ice cellar.

"Damn it! It's so cold, I'm freezing to death!"

"Ahhhh, stop, stop pouring!"

At times like this, they'd rather take a beating than endure this icy torment.

Their lips turned purple from the cold, and some even went into shock from the extreme cold.

On instinct, they quickly ran away from Zhang Yi's doorstep.

But in just a dozen seconds, their entire bodies were soaked.

They didn't even have time to escape in the elevator, and their clothes had already frozen stiff.

Zhang Yi watched as they all fled, then turned off the water faucet.

Initially, he had intended to teach these people a lesson with his crossbow.

However, that method was too slow to reload and left him vulnerable to counterattacks through the shooting holes.

Instead, this large water deluge worked better.

After being drenched to the bone by Zhang Yi, the Little Kalamis were all shivering, their lips turning purple.

They hurriedly ran back to Chen Zhenghao's house.

When Chen Zhenghao saw them return in such a sorry state, he couldn't help but get furious.

"Where's that little bastard? Did you catch him?"

The little gang members rushed to find blankets and bedsheets to warm up.

Their clothes were all soaked, frozen solid.

A dozen people fighting over clothes and blankets in the room.

But because there were too many people and not enough things to go around, a few of the little gang members reluctantly took off their clothes and huddled together for warmth.

The scene was somewhat peculiar.

This left Chen Zhenghao seething with anger. He slammed the table and demanded, "Someone explain to me what the hell just happened!"

After some time, a few gang members, trembling, managed to explain the whole situation to Chen Zhenghao.

"That Zhang Yi is despicable; he used a hose to spray us. We couldn't stand it!"

"The door of their house is so thick; we tried to break it for a while, but we only managed to chip some paint."

After hearing their explanation, Chen Zhenghao furrowed his brow deeply.

When he had gone to Zhang Yi's door earlier, he indeed felt that the door was very solid.

It seemed challenging to break through it forcibly.

However, he soon sneered.

"It's okay; even a solid door will have its weaknesses."

"And I don't believe he can stay holed up in his house forever!"