31.Zhang Yi's family is too rich, fang is crying

After listening to Lin Caining's persuasive words, Fang Yuqing found them quite reasonable.However, the most important reason was that she was now incredibly hungry.Thinking about the pictures Zhang Yi had sent her before, those steaks, Australian lobster, and assorted fruits, saliva began to pool in Fang Yuqing's mouth.All modesty and pride could be temporarily set aside for the sake of satisfying her hunger.So she took out her phone, found Zhang Yi's WeChat, and sent a voice message using the most gentle tone she could muster.Meanwhile, Zhang Yi was at home, sitting on the couch, watching TV shows.Most of the world's major TV stations had basically stopped broadcasting, but he had already downloaded a variety of classic shows and variety programs for the sake of passing the time during these long and boring days.*Ding Dong!*His phone rang.Zhang Yi picked it up and saw that it was Fang Yuqing.A mischievous smile appeared on his face.This woman, with her little bit of pitiable self-pride, finally couldn't hold out any longer.He opened the voice message and immediately heard Fang Yuqing's trembling voice."Humph, Zhang Yi, you rotten little brother! You haven't talked to me for so many days; you're really mean!""Just a few words from me the other day, and I already regretted it!""But I'm a girl, so I didn't want to take the initiative. You, my rotten little brother, don't know how to be considerate!"Fang Yuqing, as a green tea white lotus, was quite skilled in acting cute and charming.Otherwise, in her previous life, she wouldn't have been able to charm Zhang Yi so effectively.It had to be said that hearing her sweet voice, Zhang Yi's heart softened.He clenched his teeth, thinking, "This little seductress, if I didn't know how evil she really is, I'd want to give in to her!"Zhang Yi replied with a message, "I haven't been feeling well lately, probably got sick, so I didn't feel like checking WeChat."As soon as Fang Yuqing read his message, she quickly asked, "Sick? Do you have a cold? You have to be careful in this weather.""No, I have a fever," Zhang Yi replied.Hearing this, Fang Yuqing was dumbfounded.A fever?Are you kidding me?Right now, the temperature in their area had dropped to minus fifty or sixty degrees Celsius.Every day, they had to bundle up in blankets, huddling together with Li Caining just to stay warm. They couldn't even sleep well in the freezing cold.And you say you have a fever?"Zhang Yi, don't joke around. How could you have a fever in this cold weather?"Zhang Yi replied with a curious expression, "Cold? Oh, I have a fireplace in my house, so I don't feel cold at all.""This thing is really uncomfortable when it's on. Maybe a few days ago, I fell asleep in front of the fire and caught a cold!"Zhang Yi said, taking a picture of the blazing fireplace and even his bare legs with his phone.He also casually included the stacks of snacks on his coffee table, as well as the leftover lamb chops and chicken legs.Then he sent the photo to Fang Yuqing.Seeing the photo that Zhang Yi sent, if the previous pictures had made Fang Yuqing feel a little sour, this one filled her eyes with jealousy.A fireplace!That was an incredible means of staying warm!Even in the distant north, with this thing at home, they would be fine even if it was dozens of degrees below freezing outside.This thing's heating capacity was even better than central heating since you could warm up right next to it!For the past ten days, Fang Yuqing had been so cold that she had almost lost all feeling in her body.Now, the thing she longed for the most, aside from food, was a way to stay warm!A few days ago, she and Lin Caining had even burned a chair to stay warm because they had run out of things they could burn in their house.Although it had only provided a short-lived warmth for about fifteen minutes, the high temperature of the flames had brought tears to her eyes.But there wasn't much left in their house that they could burn.After seeing the photo of Zhang Yi's fireplace, Fang Yuqing realized her most profound desire was to go to Zhang Yi's house!Seeing Zhang Yi's bare upper body, representing a comfortable indoor temperature at his home, and the bright lighting, which they had only been able to enjoy for less than an hour a day due to power restrictions, Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining appeared quite miserable.Wrapped in thick blankets, they couldn't even use many of their cosmetics because the low temperatures had rendered them unusable, making them look a bit haggard.Seeing Fang Yuqing, Zhang Yi's expression revealed a touch of disappointment.The goddess he had pursued so desperately in the past didn't look that much different without makeup, maybe a six out of ten at best.Thinking of how he had been obsessed with Asian magic for so long, he inwardly cursed himself, "Shake it, you old fool!"The two women on the other end of the video call didn't notice Zhang Yi's expression.At this moment, their eyes were completely captivated by the things in Zhang Yi's house.His bare upper body represented the fact that the indoor temperature at Zhang Yi's home was undoubtedly very comfortable.The bright lights, during days when they only had less than an hour of electricity, was something they couldn't even dream of.After all, the authorities had prohibited them from using high-power electrical appliances, and they would cut off the power supply if anyone violated the rule.Especially in the kitchen, the piles of food looked like a treasure trove to these two women who had been surviving on compressed food for so long!