90.Gas station

Zhang Yi was quite familiar with this area, and it was the hub for hundreds of corporate warehouses in the entire Tianhai City, varying in size.

If he could gather all these supplies, it wouldn't just be enough for him; he could feed several thousand people.

However, the biggest problem was whether these supplies were still here.

Zhang Yi took out his gun and a crowbar and approached the nearby Darunfa (Carrefour) warehouse.

With the crowbar, he smashed a window from the top and peered inside, only to find the vast warehouse was now empty.

"They've been moved?" Zhang Yi had anticipated this, so he wasn't too surprised.

He continued to other warehouses, and the results were the same. Medical equipment, daily necessities, food, snacks, and even pet food storage had all been emptied.

"Just as I expected."

"When a disaster strikes, the experts will immediately report the situation to the authorities. People in power will certainly arrange to move the supplies."

This was why Zhang Yi had emptied the Walmart warehouse a week earlier. He knew that in times of crisis, influential individuals would prioritize their own well-being over the common people.

Zhang Yi didn't give up his search. There were hundreds of warehouses in this area, and perhaps some items were not taken, but they happened to be useful for him.

And as expected, after working for a while, Zhang Yi found a warehouse that stored cars.

The area inside was over a million square meters, very spacious.

The cars were lined up on steel racks, like sardines in a can, perfectly neat.

Inside, there were plenty of luxury cars that had sold for several million before the apocalypse.

Now, they were nothing but scrap, seemingly serving no purpose.

Seeing so many vehicles, Zhang Yi felt quite conflicted. After some hesitation, he finally bit the bullet.

"Well, there's so much space in my spatial storage. What if I need them later?"

After all, men love cars. When he saw so many luxury cars inside, Zhang Yi wanted to collect them for fun, even though he couldn't drive them now. It would be like having high-end models.

So he selected about a dozen of his favorite cars and placed them in his spatial storage.

For the rest of the day, Zhang Yi was busy in this warehouse area.

Most of the warehouses had been emptied, and only the ones holding items too difficult to transport remained.

These included large machinery and bulk construction materials.

However, he didn't find any food or daily essentials!

Zhang Yi clenched his teeth and, like collecting scrap, picked up a lot of items.

Heavy trucks, excavators, Rolls-Royce Phantoms, bulldozers...

"What if they come in handy later?"

Zhang Yi consoled himself with this thought.

Then he thought his idea was ridiculous. In a snowy wasteland, these vehicles couldn't even move an inch, so what use were they?

Fortunately, his spatial storage was spacious enough to accommodate these cars comfortably.

After working for a while, Zhang Yi felt he had seen enough.

There was no further value in exploring this place, and he didn't need anything else immediately.