Chapter 91

"Get up, you bitch!"

I woke up with a start as one of the Hassaikai henchmen grabbed me by my hair, pulling me up from my spot beside Eri on her bed. The little girl cried out as she was shoved away from me, the henchman dragging me out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

"Ouch, motherfucker!" I grunted, trying to pry the man's hand out of my hair.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled back, stomping down on the back of my right knee, and I almost threw up upon hearing a loud snap.

Well, guess I can't use either leg, now.

"Boss isn't happy with you, Sage. We know what you've been up to." Another henchman, who regularly took me to my little "appointments" with the bloodsucker machine, glared at me as the other shoved me into a new, clean room, strapping me to the standing bed.

"Oh, yeah? And what would that be?" I played dumb, struggling against my restraints as I felt a hard prick in my right shoulder, causing me to wince. "What the hell was that?"

"That? Oh, just the newest, perfected, formula for the quirk erasure drug." The henchman behind me came into view, shrugging. "Figured the only way you could have been talking to the pros is if you lied to us about not having your quirk. Thankfully, we shouldn't have that problem anymore."

My blood went cold at the man's words, my eyes going wide as my body froze.

They– They perfected it?

No...

"Boss'll be in in a moment. For now, we get to have some fun with ya'."

A chill went down my spine as the new guy cracked his knuckles, a sadistic grin spreading across his face.

This was gonna be a long day.

~~

"Alright, you two. You've had you're fun."

My breath shook as one of the goons' grip on my face disappeared, and I opened my heavy, tiered eyes to see Overhall walking into the room, looking at my bloodied and bruised body in disgust.

"She's filthy."

"Well, boss, that's what happens when you beat someone up." One of the men grumbled.

"Get out." Both men were quick to flee the room, leaving me alone with the main psycho. "So, you wanna tell me what you've been relaying to the big bad heroes?" He asked, slowly stalking up to me.

"Well, ya' know..." I coughed. "A little of this. Little of that. Didn't know enough, unfortunately."

"You know what I like a little less than filth?" Overhaul asked, removing his left glove from his hand. "I hate liars."

I screamed out in pain as Overhaul gripped my throat and activated his quirk, my voice quickly fading into nothing.

"I also hate screamers."

Overhalls torture went on for what felt like hours. He would question me, give me my voice back, and when I didn't give him an answer, remove it once more to tear apart another part of my body and put it back together again.

I don't even think I can put into words how agonizing it is to have parts of your body forcibly torn apart, only to have them mend a second later.

"So, you gonna tell me what I wanna know?" The asshole questioned, mending my voice box once more.

I shakily lifted my head from my chest, looking Overhaul dead in the eyes as I spat at him, saliva dripping down his cheek. "Fuck you. Dick."

The man grimaced in disgust as he grabbed a nearby towel and whipped his face.