Chapter 50

As soon as my eyes met Bakugo's, the boy turned away, his cheeks looking like they went as red as his best friend's hair.

"See!"

"I'm sure he's just... wondering when we'll be done," I mumbled, right as my phone started to vibrate.

Pulling it out of my pocket, I furrowed my brows upon seeing Aizawa calling me.

"Um, hold on a sec, Mina. I need to get this."

I didn't wait for my friend to respond, just walked away to a more secluded section of the store.

"Aizawa? What's up?"

"Sage, there's a problem." My body stiffened upon hearing him call me my hero name, my back straightening as my face hardened.

"Problem?"

"The league is at the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall."

"We're at the mall..."

"I know. I need you to try and slip away. Make sure the villains don't cause any damage while backup is on the way."

"I'm on it." I nodded, hanging up the phone and rushing past Mina and the guys. "Sorry! Something came up and I have to leave! Mina, get me that black suit, I'll pay you back later!"

"What- Y/n!"

"Witch, get you're ass back here!"

"I'm sorry!" I yelled, pushing past shoppers as I ran through the mall.

I caught sight of an empty store, its doors closed while it gets renovated. Teleporting inside, I got out of eyesight as I used my reality warping to change my black t-shirt and denim shorts to my pro hero costume. The black shirt changed to a dark green halter top with bright green accents. My shorts changed into a long, black, legging-like material, with a bright green stripe down the front. My black, thigh-high boots had the same stipe, making the boots and pants almost blend together. Several daggers strapped to my thigh as elbow-length green gloves enveloped my arms, my scarf wrapped around my neck.

 Several daggers strapped to my thigh as elbow-length green gloves enveloped my arms, my scarf wrapped around my neck

A/n ~ Yes, I did use Wanda's suit in Wandavision as inspiration. Sue me. 

I quickly teleported again, this time to the roof of the mall so I could get a birds-eye view of everything. Looking around, I managed to find my brother in the crowd of people, sitting beside a man in a black hoodie. My eyes narrowed as I got a closer look, seeing the man's arm thrown around my brother's shoulders, his hand wrapped around his neck as Izuku sat, shaking with fear.

I teleported right behind the two, creating an illusion around us so attention wasn't drawn. All anyone was seeing as two people sitting calmly beside one another.

"I feel better. I can't thank you enough, Midoriya. I don't need to change my ways after all. Whoops, don't struggle, now. Unless you want to die. You want all these people to crumble as well?"