Chapter 11

This week went by a lot faster than I thought it would.

I went to train a few times with Izuku, but Toshinori wasn't having him do much for me to help with. All he was doing was cleaning the beach and going on some runs. I would just watch him or go on his run with him. Well, more like he would run and I would jog.

I also spent a day doing a one-on-one training battle with Hizashi (Present Mic) Nemuri (Midnight) and Aizawa.

Now THAT sucked ass.

First I was up against Hizashi. I was lucky that he had always been easy to beat. All I need to do for him is lower the volume on his Directional Speaker System (the thing around his neck to help his quirk). That always takes about ten seconds to do thanks to the telekinesis part of my quirk. All I had to do was kick his ass after that, which also took about ten seconds.

Next up was Nemuri. She wasn't that hard to beat either as long as I got past her quirk. I wasn't too worried cause it doesn't work as well on females, though I still needed to be careful. To get past her, I mainly just took good use of a branch that was lying behind her. I used my telekinesis on it to pick it up and hit her over the head. Sure, that was a nasty trick, but it got her down long enough for her to stop using her quirk so I could pin her.

Last but not least was Aizawa. He was always annoying. He took a while to fight since he erased my quirk and had his scarf, but after several attempts, I got him. I was lucky that it rained the last few days, cause I used some of the mud and dirt to cover his eyes. A dirty trick, probably. But, as I told them, I was using my surroundings.

It was exhausting, but kinda fun.

Though, after lots of waiting and training, the day finally came.

It was finally time for my U.A. entrance exam.

As I was getting ready, I noticed that I had a few texts. One was from Shoto saying that he would just meet me at the school, so Aizawa would have to give me a ride since he was already going there to watch and help judge all of the kids. Two others were from Izuku and Bakugo wishing me luck on my exams. Well, Bakugos was more of a threat that if I didn't make it he would personally murder me.

I just said thanks.

I was shocked he even remembered and even more shocked that he texted me about it.

Weird.

I also got a few texts from family wishing me luck and how the ones that are going to be there can't wait to watch me pass.

They have a lot of faith in me.

When I was done checking my phone and getting ready, I went down to grab some breakfast.

"Hey, (Y/n). You ready for your exams today?" Aizawa asked while putting breakfast on the table.

"Yep! Training with everyone really helped me prepare. I think I'll do well during the practical exam. And I already have a pretty high GPA for school, and you and all the other teachers at U.A. have made it so I'm already above my grade level in literally almost every subject. I think I'll be good."

"That's good to hear. You better eat up and store your energy so you don't overwork yourself today."

"Ont erry, I woshn planin on it." I said with a mouth full of (f/f).

"Ha, well, we'll leave soon, so hurry up so we can leave. I need to be early to help with some things."

"Ok."

~Time skip to U.A.~

Since we got there early, there were little to no students in the halls. Shoto told me he wouldn't get here for about another 15 minutes, so I had a bit of time to kill.