Chapter 79

"Excuse me, but what is with this dust, Bakugo?" Mineta teased, he and Sero pointing to the dust on the windowsill back at the dorms, all of us having just gotten back from our class'.

"Deku was s'posed to do that! Shut up!" The boys laughed at the angry pomeranian as he yelled at them before turning to my brother, who was crouched on the floor tying up full trash bags. "Hey, can't you even clean something right, you idiot?!"

"Right! Sorry!"

"Calm down, Kat, it's not that big a deal," I smirked, rolling my eyes. "It's okay to admit you're shit at cleaning."

"I'm not "shit" at anything, shut up!" He growled at me, making me laugh.

"So, Present Mic's class today..." Sato grumbled as he and Mina leaned on the back of the couch Kirishima sat on.

"You as lost as I was?" Canada asked.

"Were we supposed to know all the grammar he was going over?"

"Oh, yeah, that! Right? I was like, is this even English?" Mina added.

"I think I studied the wrong chapters!"

"I got stuck at the beginning and then I couldn't figure out anything after that."

"If you guys need help, I'm sure I can try and lend a hand." I budded into the group's conversation, all three of their heads snapping at me.

"Really?!"

"Yeah." I shrugged. "I mean, Present Mic would try to teach me English when I was little, and All Might would accidentally slip into speaking it when he would come back from a trip to the States. I'd like to think I'm pretty decent at it, at least."

"God, Y/n, you're a lifesaver!" Mina cheered, running up and throwing her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, we'll definitely owe ya one!" Kirishima smiled as Sato nodded in agreement.

"How the hell are you gonna teach these idiots on top of your own school work and hero work?" Bakugo grumbled beside me.

"I'm sure I'll figure something out." I smiled at him, though I could tell he wasn't convinced.

"About those work studies. I wasn't scouted, so I wonder if I'll get to participate in one." Jiro said as she, Hagakare, and Ojiro stood a few feet away.

"Maybe we can go to the places we did our internships," See-through suggested. "I'd be totally down with doing that."

"I hope I get to do one."

"In just one day! I've been completely left behind!" Iida said behind Izuku, his voice all high pitched to mimic my brother as he stood in some weird pose, his body tilted while his hands were pointed by his face and hips. "That's what you're thinking, right, House Arrest?"

"Hey, don't call me that, it's mean!" Izuku whined, standing up and turning to the other boy. "Um, Iida. What's a work-study?"

"Something I can't tell you about." Iida practically barked out.

"Yeah, sorry, Izu. The teachers have pretty much forbidden us from telling you and Katsuki about what's happening in our classes." I gave him and Katsuki a sorry look, the blond scoffing beside me.

"Sorry, but you'll just have to experience the same shock and surprise we went through. Did you catch that? Bakugo?" Iida turned to the hothead beside me.

"Shut your mouth! I heard you, four eyes."

"Calm down, Katsuki. You're kinda' smart. I'm sure you'll be able to catch up fast." I shrugged, starting to walk to the elevators to change out of my uniform.

"What the hell do you mean "kinda"?!"

"You know what I mean!"

I chuckled as Katsuki threw down whatever cleaning products were in his hands, storming over to where I waited for the elevator.

"Bakugo! You're not done with your cleaning duties!" Iida yelled after him, doing chopping motions with his arm.

"Shut up! I'll finish it later." Katsuki yelled after him, and I ran into the elevator as soon as the doors opened, frantically hitting the close door button.

"Witch!" I playfully smiled as Bakugo grabbed hold of the closing doors, pushing them to open faster before getting in the elevator, and slamming the close door button before hitting the number for his own floor.

"Aw, did you miss me?" I teased.

"Shut the fuck up, no I didn't!"

"You're telling people to shut up a lot."

"Shut–" I laughed as Katsuki cut himself off, growling in frustration.

"It's okay to admit you missed me, ya know."

"I didn't miss you! It was just boring being around stupid Deku the whole fucking day." He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"So, in other words, you missed me."

His silence was all I needed, a large smile coming across my face.

"I missed you too, I guess." I shrugged, crossing my arms over my chest and trying to act casual.

"Tch, of course you did. I'm fucking amazing." He scoffed.

"Eh, I wouldn't go that far," I smirked, ducking past Katsuki as soon as the elevator doors opened and running to his room.

Bakugo cursed as he ran after me, slamming his bedroom door shut behind him to find me lying spread out on top of his bed.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Well, I was going to change out of these clothes, but you hit the button to your floor, instead," I told him, staring up at the ceiling. "I really wanted to change, man. It's annoying being in a skirt all day! I can't wait for winter to come around. I'mma just wear pants the whole time."

"Tch, good. I don't need you whining about how fucking cold your legs will be."

I groaned as Katsuki plopped right on top of me on the bed, not even bothering to try and lay off some of his body weight.

"Dude, get the fuck off. You're heavy as shit." I hit his shoulders, trying and failing to push him off.

"God, stop calling me "dude" and "man". It's fucking weird." He grumbled, shoving his arms under the small of my back to give me a semi-awkward/uncomfortable hug.

"What, would you rather me call you some cute pet name?" I smirked, watching the boy's ears turn pink as he hid his face in my neck. "Oh my god, you would!"

"Shut the fuck up."

"What do you like best? Sweetheart, Honey, Baby, Babe–"

"Stop it, Witch." He grumbled, his whole face turning redder than Kirishima's hair.

"Babe it is, then!" I shrugged, taking his cutting me off as a sign of which name he liked best. "I'm still gonna call you Pomeranian and Hot Head around the others, though. Don't think that's gonna change anytime soon."

"Whatever." He grumbled, lifting himself off of me before smiling evilly down at me. "So what the fuck does your dumbass wanna be called?"

"No–"

"Sweetheart, Honey, Baby–"

"Katsuki, I swear to god–"

"Baby, really?" He laughed, moving to lay on his side beside me. "I thought you were more original than that, fucking basic ass witch bitch."

"God, shut the fuck up, babe." I rolled my eyes, making the boy snort.

"You're never allowed to call me that in front of the extras."

"And you're never allowed to call me Baby in front of them."

"Deal."

"Deal."