Chapter 51

A/n ~ I don't think I'll ever understand what is making all of you come back to my book but thank you so much! Twins just reached 7k and it's literally blowing my mind! I can not express how grateful I am to all of you and how much I love you guys <3

"Y/n! Open the door!" I heard Mina shout, my front door sounding like it was going to be kicked open.

"Hold on, hold on!" I shouted, teleporting from my room to the door, opening it so fast Mina fell on top of me.

"Oh, hi!" She smiled down at me. "The whole class is getting together to use the school pool! And you're coming!"

"Oh, am I?" I quirked a brow as the girl finally got off of me, helping me stand.

"Yeah! I was tasked with getting you!"

"Tasked?"

"Yep! The girls and I talked about it right after finals, but you were busy making sure Bakugo didn't kill Sero. We tried also texting you in the girls' group chat, but you weren't answering. So, I volunteered to come get you." Mina smiled.

"You tried to text me..." I frowned, pulling out my phone to check my messages, seeing I had 183 unread ones from the class 1-A girls' group chat. "Oh, wow. I must've accidentally left the chat on silent when you guys kept blowing up my phone a few nights ago."

"So you're in?!"

"Yeah, sure." I shrugged, removing my house slippers and replacing them with my tennis shoes.

The two of us mindlessly chatted on the ride to school, going stopping in the changing rooms to change into the matching UA one-piece swimsuits that went down to our knees. Mina and I joined the girls as they all stretched beside the pool, them and the group of boys on the other side all saying their hellos.

"Oh, hey. Hi, Mineta." Tsu greeted as he and Kaminari rushed out of the doors.

"I didn't think you guys would be here," Headphones commented.

I laughed as Iida went over, grabbing the two boys and carrying them over to the other guys.

~~

"Get ready for it! Serve!"

"Mine!"

"Ribbit!"

"Got it!"

"Set!"

We girls all had fun in the pool, playing volleyball while the guys worked hard on their insurance training. I was kinda glad I wasn't them, enjoying my time just goofing off with my friends.

"So, Deku." Bakugo's rough voice got my attention, and I looked to see Kirishima holding him back with his arm as the explosive boy glared at my brother. "You wanna settle who's the best between us right now? Huh?"

"No. That's not it." Izuku cowered back.

"Actually, you know what. We could make this training a contest." Iida thought aloud. "Hey, everyone! I propose that we see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest. A friendly race."

The girls and I all got out of the pool as the boys cheered in agreement.

"Iida! Why don't you let us help you out with this?" Momo suggested.

"Yes, please."

"And quirks. Can we use them?" Ojiro asked.

"Well, what do you think, class rep?" Iida looked at me.

"We're at school, so there shouldn't be a problem with it." I shrugged. "However, you cannot cause damage to your classmates or the building." I stared right at Bakugo, whose evil grin instantly vanished into a pout.