Chapter 62

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring Class A back together," Aizawa said as all of Class 1-A huddled around the front of the building.

"So, we all got the go-ahead to move on-campus." Sero cheered.

"It took a lot of convincing for my parents." Hagakure sighed.

"I was pretty concerned about mine." Jiro scratched her cheek.

"It makes sense. You got the worst of the gas attack." Ojiro said.

"Yeah, but I kept reminding them that Y/n's wind helped a bunch with that!"

"We're glad to see the teachers got to come back, too," Tsu said. "I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed. The people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys."

"Yeah." Ochaco nodded in agreement.

"I was surprised, as well," Aizawa admitted. "But circumstances have changed. I suspect it was easier for administration to let the teachers return instead of revamping the entire faculty. Now, then. I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First, however... We haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp."

"Oh, yeah! That's what we were there for." Sato's eyes widened.

"So much has happened, it totally slipped my mind." Mina shrugged.

"This is important. Listen well. Kirishima. Yaoyarozu. Todoroki. Boy Midoriya. Iida. You five are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo that night."

Tsu let out a small "ribbit" as the rest of the class stayed silent, worried looks spread on all of their faces.

"I assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this. If it weren't for All Might's retirement from the hero scene, I would expel everyone here except Bakugo, Girl Midoriya, Jiro, and Hagakure. The five who went, of course. But also the remaining 12 who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust. Even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble."

"Wait, why is Y/n not grouped in with us?! She was there to rescue Bakugo too, wasn't she?!" Mineta argued.

"Shut up, idiot. Don't you remember? Y/n is the pro hero Sage! She probably has a hero license, unlike the rest of us. And Midoriya told us she hadn't even seen his text about the plan until after it all went down." Sero hit the back of the pervert's head.

"That's correct. In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter and live as model students." Our teacher gave the class a harsh glare before turning around. "That's all. Now. Look alive. Enjoy your new home."

"Uh. We're supposed to be excited after that speech?" A group of the boys frowned, and I noticed how Bakugo eyed Kirishima's sad face.

"Tch. Come here." I watched in confusion as Katsuki grabbed Kaminari by his collar, pulling him behind the hedges behind the group.

"Uh–Huh? Wait. For what?"

My eyes widened as a huge shock of electricity went off, Kaminair in with his "dunce face" popping out from behind the shrubs.

"Dude. What'd Bakugo do to you?" Sero asked as Jiro died laughing.

"Kirishima!" I looked over, my laughter stopping as the pomeranian held out a wad of cash.

"Whoa, did you shake him down for cash?!" Kiri panicked.

"No! This is my money, you idiot. To replace what you spent."