Chapter 63

"Hiya, boys. All done with your rooms?" Mina asked, her hand clutching onto my arm as she dragged me to the common area where the boys sat.

"Yup, we're just unwinding now." Denki smiled.

"Well, the girls and I have been talking and..."

"We have a great idea!" Hagakure finished for the pink girl.

"Please don't group me in with this." I huffed.

"Let's go around and see who has the coolest room!"

"I really could care less about what you're guys' rooms look like."

Izuku screamed as we all crammed into the elevator, going straight to my brother's room on the second floor.

"No, wait, you can't go in there! Please, it's not fit for–"

All of us girls gasped or squealed as Mina opened his door, revealing memorabilia upon memorabilia of All Might photos, figurines, and merchandise.

"It's All Might everywhere! You're such a fanboy!" Ochaco clapped her hands together.

"Well, I admire him... This is embarrassing."

"Just imagine how I feel," I mumbled, a bit weirded out by how much of my uncle was in one room.

"No way," Tokoyami said as soon as we got to his door, the boy standing in front of it.

Mina and Hagakure were quick to run up to the boy, pushing his side until he fell onto the floor, seemingly defeated as the girls opened his door.

"So dark and scary!" The two squealed as Tokoyami pushed past them.

The beaked boy's room was black with purple tones, giving heavy "darkness" vibes.

"You fiends."

"Oh, man, I had a keychain like this when I was in middle school," Kirishima said.

"So this is how boys like to decorate," Mina mumbled.

"Please leave."

"A sword?! So cool!"

"Get out!"

I need to remind myself never to go straight from Tokoyami's room to Aoyama's.

"Aren't you dazzled?" The boy dramatically posed as we opened his door, revealing a blindingly bright room full of lights, mirrors, and even a disco ball.

"Shinny..." We all mumbled.

"Non, non." He wagged a finger. "It's not shiny, it's... Mag... ni... figue."

"Exactly what I pictured."

"Honestly I expected more." Hagakure and Mina said as they walked right out of the room.

"This is turning out to be really fun!" Uraraka beamed. "The last person on this floor is..."

All of us turned to Mineta's door, which was cracked open, a dark energy creeping from it as the pervert himself stared through the crack at us.

"Hey. Come on in, girls." He heavily panted, a crazed look in his eyes. "I've got so much to show you."

"So, the third floor?" Ochaco asked, all of us walking toward the elevator.

"Where are you going? Come back!"

"Ooh...It's so bare in here!" Uraraka said as we took a look at Ojiro's room, which truly did seem to consist of just a bed, desk, and dresser, along with his TV and laptop.