Chapter 19

As soon as everyone seemed accounted for, Iida blew a whistle, causing my ears to ring from how loud it was.

"Gather around, Class 1-A! Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently."

"Yeah, or just sit wherever you want guys! It really doesn't matter that much." I shrugged, stepping aside as the other students entered the bus.

Once everyone was on, I finally stepped in, noticing how the only open seat was beside Bakugo.

"Aw, were you saving a seat for your best friend?" I playfully asked, plopping down beside him while Iida ranted about how the bus's layout "ruined his boarding strategy".

"Shut it, Witch. No one else decided to sit beside me, the bunch of weaklings." He grumbled, making me feel a bit bad.

"Well, I'll gladly sit with you." I shrugged, mindlessly listening to the bus chatter while Katsuki stared out the window, his elbow resting on the windowsill while his head sat on his palm.

"Well, if any of our classmates have pro quirks, it's Todoroki, Bakugo, and Y/n." I heard Kirishima say, causing Bakugo and me to zone into the conversation while Todoroki seemed to continue to nap behind us, unbothered by what was going on around him.

"Sure, but Bakugo's always angry, so he'll never be that popular." Tsu mindlessly commented, causing Bakugo to stand from his seat.

"Uh- What'd you say? I'll kick your ass!"

"Ya see?"

"Y'know, we basically just met you. So it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Kaminari said, causing Bakugo's anger to rise.

"You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school, you loser! I'll kill you!"

"Okay, tough guy, you proved your point, now sit down." I dragged Bakugo back into his seat.

Bakugo continued to argue with the others for a minute until Aizawa yelled at them to stop messing around, saying how we'd arrived at the training facility.

"Hello, everyone, I've been waiting for you!" Thirteen, an amazing pro hero, greeted us once we exited the bus. "I can't wait to show you what's inside!"

Everyone shared their enthusiasm as we followed Thirteen and Aizawa into the large dome structure, inside showing several different areas specializing in disasters.

"A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A windstorm. Et cetera. I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it, the Unforseen Simulation Joint. But you can call it, USJ!"

"Just like Universal Studios Japan." Everyone unanimously thought, being so loud that I was able to accidentally hear using my quirk.

"The clocks ticking. We should get started." Aizawa told Thirteen after discussing All Might's absence.

"Excellent. Before we begin, let me just say one thing. Well, maybe two things. Possibly three, four, or five."

"We get it!" The class interrupted the hero.

"Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful Quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust."

"Yeah, you've used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" Izuku chimed in, Ochaco repeatedly nodding her head.

"That's true, but my quirk could also very easily be used to kill. Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous." Thirteen said, causing me to tense up. Todoroki noticed from beside me, placing a calming arm around my shoulders.