Chapter 23

A/n ~ I literally forgot to add it but the images above is the vibe of Y/n's dad's house

"This... is your house?" Kirishima gaped as he and the other two boys walked in, and I chuckled as he and Bakugo looked around my house with wide eyes.

"Yeah, sorry if it's a bit dirty. I tried to clean the best I could but, you know, there's so much house and only me to clean at the moment." I told them, wiping my hands off on my shirt. I was already dressed for today's training with the guys, wearing black bike shorts, a baggy white t-shirt with the UA logo on it (that I think belongs to Aizawa), and a black sports bra.

I let Kiri and Bakugo look around my house as Todoroki and I started walking toward the kitchen, grabbing bottled water for everyone.

I don't blame the two for being wowed by my house. While it was a two-story, like a lot of houses in the area, it was still large; having floor-to-ceiling windows pointing toward the backyard where our lap pool lay, an open floor plan, showing the large kitchen stocked with different fancy appliances that I could never properly pronounce. There were dozens of rooms just on the first floor, including the kitchen and living area, while also having my dad's office, a small library, and a gym.

"The gyms right over here, guys." I pointed to our left, leading the boys through the halls and opening the door to the gym.

"Wow, Y/n, you're really loaded! What's your dad do for a living?" Kirishima asked, all of us setting our things down by one of the benches.

"He's a lawyer for Pro Heros."

"Dude, that's so cool! Does that mean you know a bunch of Pros?"

"I mean, yeah. That's how I met Shoto here. Our dad's were getting together for some reason, and decided to bring us along. We've been best friends ever since we were babies." I smiled.

"More like a thorn in my side," Todoroki mumbled, making Bakugo snort a laugh.

"Hey, you can go train by yourself, if your gonna be like that." I frowned, crossing my arms over my shoulder.

Todoroki just rolled his eyes, moving towards the rack of waits and choosing a pair, starting to get to work.

"That's what I thought," I grumbled before looking back at Bakugo and Kirishima. "All right, so you two can obviously use any of the equipment, just remember to put everything back as you found it. If you want, you can also use the pool. Dad's got some suits for Todoroki stored around here somewhere for whenever he randomly came over, so just let me know if you wanna swim so I can grab you some trunks. Other than that, have fun!"

"What about sparing?" Bakugo quickly asked before I could turn around.

"We have some mats we can set up outside for that. We should do some warming up before starting to think about sparing, though."

Bakugo just nodded, taking another look around the gym while he and Kirishima chose which equipment they wanted to start with.

All of us did a good job of taking turns on each machine, remembering to set them back how they found 'em. Eventually, though, Bakugo especially started to get antsy to spar. Todoroki helped me set the mats up in the backyard, while Bakugo and Kirishima brought out some towels and our water bottles.

"Okay, before we start, I wanna stress the number one rule of backyard sparing." I started, looking both Bakugo and Kirishima in the eyes. "No quirks allowed at any point of time while on the mat."

"What?"

"Oh, 'c'mon, Y/n! How are we going to practice if we can't use our quirks?" Kirishima wined.