Chapter 16

"I am here! Coming threw the door like a hero!" Toshinori said as he did a weird pose in the doorway of the classroom, sporting one of his old hero costumes.

I smirked in amusement as everyone, including Izuku, freaked out upon seeing the man, all of them excited to be learning from the number one hero.

"Wow, I can't believe it's really All Might!"

"So he is a teacher! This year is going to be totally awesome!"

"Hey look, is he wearing his Silver Age costume?"

"I'm getting goosebumps. It's so retro!"

"Welcome to the most important class at U.A. High!" Toshinori cheered as he got up to the pedestal in front of the class. "Think of it as heroing 101. Here you will learn the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good. Now let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!" He yelled as he pulled out a card that said "Battle" in big bold writing.

"Fight training!" Bakugo exclaimed upon hearing the news."

"Real combat?" Izuku panicked behind me.

"But one of the keys to being a hero is... looking good!" All Might pointed to the wall on our left, where four storage units slid out, housing different cases with everyone's student number. "These were designed for you based on your quirk registration form and the request you sent in before school started."

Everyone started cheering in excitement upon the knowledge that we would now be able to see our hero costume.

"Get yourself suited up, and then meet me at Training Ground Beta!"

"Yes sir!"

The whole class rushed to grab their assigned case from the shelves, leaving the room behind All Might and running to the changing areas near the training grounds. Once we had grabbed ours, Mina practically dragged me behind her, her and some of the other girls gushing about how they think their costumes will look on them.

When getting dressed, I made sure to snag one of the showers, changing behind its curtain so none of the girls could see any battle scars I had acquired over my time as Aizawa's sidekick.

Like the one reaching from my left shoulder blade down to my lower right back.

Thankfully, none of the girls commented on me not changing with the rest of them, and when I came out from behind the curtain I was met with multiple compliments, all of them saying how cool my costume looked and how it reminded them of Aizawas.

All my brainpower for costumes had gone to my actual hero costume, meaning that I couldn't think of much for my new school one that wasn't a copy of Sage's costume in some way, shape, or form

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

All my brainpower for costumes had gone to my actual hero costume, meaning that I couldn't think of much for my new school one that wasn't a copy of Sage's costume in some way, shape, or form.

Because of this, I decided to take inspiration from one of my favorite heroes, Eraserhead.

My costume ended up being a sleeveless skin-tight black top (during winter I would wear one with sleeves) that had different things like fireproof, cutproof, and even waterproof. While the green cargo-like pants were a tad more baggy than my shirt, they consisted of the same materials. My heeled boots were steel-toed, the material strong enough that I would hopefully be able to go threw an explosion and still have pristine shoes.