Chapter 76

A/n ~ For real, guys, I need help with pet names like I don't know which ones won't sound stupid coming from Bakugo SOS

I had woken up to an obnoxious ringing sound, groaning as I flung my pillow over my head.

"Katsu, can you turn your alarm off?" I groaned, the sound being muffled by the pillow. My head rang as the noise continued, and I peeked my head out from under my makeshift earplugs.

I frowned as the ringing stopped on its own, and finally noticed the lack of another person in the bed, tapping the empty section to find it cold.

That boy is such a fucking liar.

I cursed under my breath as I grabbed my phone, which had once again started ringing. Without looking at the contact, I quickly answered, a deep frown set on my face.

"I swear to god, Katsuki Bakugo, if you don't tell me where the fuck you are–"

"It's not Bakguo." A deep, groggy voice interrupted, and my brows furrowed in confusion.

"Shota?"

"Yeah, now get your ass down to Ground Beta and get Problem Child One and Four."

"Is P.C. Four Shoto or Katsuki? I can't remember."

"Bakugo. All Might's on his way down. Hopefully he can help."

"What are they doing at Ground Beta? What's going on?" I asked getting out of bed and moving my hair out of my face using a hair tie I left in Katsuki's room, then threw on one of Bakugo's sweatshirts.

"I'm not quite sure. All I know is that they're destroying school properly, so I'm gonna kick their ass."

"You gotta wait in line, Aizawa. I get to kick my boys' asses first."

Hanging up the phone, I teleported downstairs, throwing on my outdoor shoes before teleporting again to Ground Beta's entrance, following the sound of explosions.

"Stop running! Stand up and fight!" I heard an annoyingly familiar voice yell out, and I quickly ran toward it, ducking behind a building right as my eyes landed on my twin and my... Katsuki.

"We both admired him. So why?" I peeked my head around the corner, watching as Bakugo charged at Izuku, his hand glowing for a moment from his quirk before he got close to Izu.

"Why?" Izuku grabbed hold of Bakugo's shoulder, the blond kicking his leg up to strike Izuku in the face with his foot.

"Why?!" Bakugo aimed a blast at my bother, who flipped back in the air to kick at the blond's hands, allowing him to dodge the attack. "Tell me!"

Katsuki fell back onto his butt, and Izuku's visible power went away as he walked up to the boy. "Are you all right?"

Bakugo quickly slapped Izu's hand away. "Don't you dare worry about me! Attack me!" Katsuki stood up. "Why won't you fight back? Why did I end up having to chase after someone who was always so far behind me? Why did a damn small fry like you get so strong and become the number-one hero's sidekick? His favorite?"

My heart shattered as Katsuki's voice broke.

"You got so much better, and I destroyed All Might. Not only that, but I almost got that damn Witch killed! I admired him so much. But it's because of me that he ended up losing his power! And Y/n now has ten new scars on her chest and back from when that bastard tried to kill her!"

Tears sprang to my eyes as I listened to Katsuki sound so... broken. I didn't realize he was holding in so much. Didn't realize he was even hiding it from me.