Chapter Sixty-Three

Chuck mumbled some stuff and then stomped out of school in anger. I ended up leaving early also. Not to be with Chuck but to get a break from everything.

I haven't talked to Harry or Emily in a few days, so I decided to have them over. They are still madly in love. Harry always tells me about how he's going to marry her one day. It's sweet.

I get to the outside of my house. I notice Chuck unlocking his door."Chuck, wait." I yell as I run up to him. He doesn't seem like he's in a good mood.

He stud behind the door waiting for me to get there. "What?" He says, giving me attitude.

I'm not sorry for hitting him but I am sorry for publicly embarrassing him. "I should've waited until we were alone, I'm sorry.."

He gave me a semi-smile. "Come in." He said as he opened the door wider to let me in.

"Thanks." I walked in after him.

He took off his backpack and laid it on the ground, then took off his shoes. "If you want to talk, we should probably go to my room."

"Okay." I nodded, taking off my shoes.

When we got to his room, he shut the door and sat down on his bed. "You can sit on the bed if you want."

I sat down across from him. "Can we just be friends again?" I ask "without all of the drama?"

He looks down with disappointment. "I'm sorry, I knew we were friends. I shouldn't have tried."

I lean my head down towards his. "Chuck, it's okay. It was just random, I didn't even know you liked me in that way until everything happened."

He looked up into my eyes. "I just got jealous.. I couldn't take him looking at you like that."

"Chuck.. Stop. It's okay." I say as I put my hand on his leg. My mind said no but my body said go. I couldn't help it.