Chapter 213 End of Text

Shibuya Scramble Square, West Building, Rooftop.

Shuichi Akai raised his sniper rifle and looked at the helicopter through the scope.

From where he stood, he could just see the mailbox on the underbelly of the helicopter.

Just one bullet.

"boom--"

boom--

The bullet hit the helicopter's mailbox, and the explosion instantly set the helicopter on fire.

Kurosawa Hideaki's hair was blown up a little by the shock wave generated by the explosion, and the rest was protected by Rei Fukiya.

He looked at Fang Guling's hanging forehead and eyes through the firelight, and suddenly felt the joy of settling down.

After Pramya is arrested, he will surely give the drawings under interrogation, and other bombs in Shibuya that have not yet been detonated can be defused.

After Rum is arrested, all the forces behind him will gradually surface.

Once Karasuma Renye loses the support of cutting-edge instruments and drugs, he will not live for more than a few years.

In the past, when he met his brother, he could only wait for the other party to spare ten minutes from the task time. You have to be sneaky when you ride the Ferris wheel. Now, the whole world knows that he has an older brother.

Not a criminal organized by any organization, just his brother, an informant who tried his hardest.

really not bad.

Everything went exactly as he planned.

Hideaki Kurosawa smiled and closed his eyes, vaguely feeling that he had forgotten something.

What is it?

What is it?

ambulance?

The police department is definitely ready.

coffee beans?

No, there's not a single coffee bean left.

Cheese--

cheesecake!

Kurosawa Hideaki opened his eyes suddenly, and there was a gasp in his throat.

"—Doctor! He's awake!"

"No need to inject epinephrine. Talk to him and confirm his consciousness."

A very familiar voice sounded, and Kurosawa Hideaki realized that he had passed out just now.

He turned his eyes with difficulty, and saw the extremely bright green hair under the light.

He is Doctor Midorima who lives up to his name.

He turned to look at the instrument beside him again.

Heart rate 54, blood pressure 60.

Well, it seems that the police department has indeed prepared an ambulance in advance, and it should be on its way to the hospital now.

correct!

His cheesecake!

Kurosawa Hideaki stretched out his hand and grabbed Rei Furitani's hand. When someone came closer, he took a slow and difficult breath of oxygen from the mask, and said word by word: "There is still uneaten cheesecake in the refrigerator. I need to transfer it"

"Freeze, or... it will... break."

Furutani Rei:......

Midorima, who was going to treat Kurosawa Hideaki's trauma: ... Are you a relative of Murasawa?