Chapter 60 The Coming Full Moon

"About the gentleman who called, I will entrust the comprehensive intelligence analysis room to analyze the voice data, do you have any ideas?" Kuroda asked.

"Not yet." Kurosawa Hideaki muttered. "First of all, it was an extremely distorted sound. It may be difficult to restore because it was not transmitted directly through the receiver. Secondly, I think the ambassador to Japan should be dead by now. , It doesn’t make sense to check the ambassador to Japan.”

"But one thing is that he may be neither American nor British, but a Japanese who was born in Japan and has lived in Japan for a long time."

"When he talked to Kunna, he had a typical Asian mentality. A real American would not say, 'Thank you, Kunna.'"

"They'll say 'good job,' 'thank you,' or 'thank you for your hard work, Kunna.' But this language habit is probably an illusion, as much a disguise as the accent, so it's just It can be used as a reference for the direction of the investigation, but cannot be used as evidence to determine the identity and nationality of 'Mr.'."

Kurosawa Hideaki shrugged and watched the people who came to clean up the scene put Kunna's body into a black body bag.

"Where will she be buried?"

"She is an undercover agent." Fangtani Rei replied, "The moment she accepted the mission and infiltrated here, she was already prepared and aware of death."

Kurosawa Hideaki looked back. Kuroda Hei took advantage of Rei Furiya to answer and left, leaving only a group of police officers from the forensics department taking photos in the lounge to store evidence.

"Go out and talk." He grabbed Jiang Gu Ling's wrist and led him out of the lounge. The basement was covered with surveillance cameras, and it was inappropriate to say what he said next.

The two came to the bathroom. Kurosawa Hideaki lowered his head and glanced at the ground, then knocked on the stalls one by one to check. After confirming that there were no surveillance equipment or irrelevant personnel, he locked the door to the bathroom, and then turned to look at Feng Guling, who had been silent.

"I want to make sure mine is cured."

"What?"

"I need you to help me confirm whether my symptoms have been alleviated or cured." Kurosawa Hideaki repeated. He jumped on the edge of the sink and sat on it.

"When I was confronting Takada Makoto and Kunna in the lounge just now, I was always worried that flashback would happen, but I was too calm, except for jumping a little faster when Kunna pointed the gun at me, but that was normal excitement. Phenomenon."

"so?"

"So I suspect that because of this incident, the good memories have overtaken the bad parts. Especially... the part that happened in this bathroom." Kurosawa Hideaki looked into Rei Furitani's gray-purple eyes and asked softly: " You are the subject of this memory and the person I trust most here, you will help me, right?"

Jiang Gu Ling's body leaned back slightly, subconsciously making an evasive movement. But his legs were firmly nailed to the ground, and his eyes met Kurosawa Hideaki without hesitation.

He raised his upper jaw, as if he wanted to say something, but his lips did not open, which meant that his rationality restrained his emotional instinct.

Kurosawa Hideaki didn't let go of Furutani Rei's expression, "You agree?"

"Hmm." Jiang Gu Ling raised his hand and loosened the tie a little bit, this blue-gray tie that was tied too neatly made him a little out of breath.