Chapter 117 Tokyo Burned - Memory Card

Hideaki Kurosawa hooked Tadao Kitajima's arm around his neck, and he and the guard used force at the same time. One of them carried Tadao Kitajima's body, and ran to the stairs as fast as he could amid his exclamations.

The soaring adrenaline in the face of danger made Kurosawa Hideaki's mind spin fast.

Prisoners generally do not allow a lot of time when setting up such remote-controlled bombs.

Because the remote control distance is about 500 meters, prisoners usually stand in a place where the bomb will not be affected by the bomb and detonate, so there is no need to leave time for escape in advance.

And timely detonation of the bomb can also allow it to accurately hit the person the prisoner wants to blow.

So, that bomb will explode within 2-3 seconds.

In these 2-3 seconds, can they take Tadao Kitajima, who is a little slow, to the next level safely?

impossible.

Also, according to Toru Amuro, Ireland had a grudge against Gin because of Pisco's death.

If you make inferences based on this and existing character profiles. People like Ireland should also want to taste the feeling of losing a loved one after losing someone important to them.

Although Ireland is still not sure about the relationship between him and Gin, Ireland is definitely the type who would rather kill by mistake than let go.

Since Ireland wanted to kill him, the bomb the other party planted in the bathroom of his office was by no means a small bomb used for deterrence or diversion.

This bomb is so powerful that it may blow up the entire top floor. By then, they who are halfway there will have no time to avoid the shock wave and the high-speed splashing of furniture fragments comparable to knife blades.

It's better to keep running than to find cover on the spot!

"Quick! Squat down against the wall! Move quickly!"

Kurosawa Hideaki grabbed the guard who was still trying to run forward and pushed him to the ground. Immediately, a strong tremor followed.

He held his breath and held Tadao Kitajima's shoulders tightly, and the three of them clung to the cold wall.

The shock wave generated by the explosion filled the entire corridor with debris at a speed of about 90 meters per second.

From the corner of his eye, Kurosawa Hideaki saw the guard's shoulder resting on the edge of the corridor.

That does not work!

If a board had passed by, the officer's shoulder would have been crippled!

Kurosawa Hideaki stretched out his arms, grabbed the police officer's collar with difficulty and yanked him toward him. The police officer fell on top of Kitajima Tadayo, who was sandwiched between the two.

Kitajima Tadao who was hit and the guard who hit him screamed in pain at the same time, and then a steel piece with an edge less than one millimeter flew past the guard's neck.

The man's eyes widened in horror, and he completely forgot to breathe.

If Officer Kurosawa hadn't pulled it casually, this piece of steel would have been inserted into his lungs by now!

A second later, the shock wave rushed out of the glass and spread further.

"Ho--" Kitajima Tadao breathed out quickly, and then began to pant rapidly.

"No time to catch your breath, stand up and keep going!"

Hideaki Kurosawa stood up and didn't even have time to brush off the wall dust that fell on him, "Ireland must have planted a bomb in the building. We need to get out as soon as possible!"