Chapter 51 52 - 53

Chapter 51 The highly anticipated birthday

"I think I'm already an excellent public security policeman." Kurosawa Hideaki cautiously and tactfully rejected Li Baoen's proposal.

How could this Mr. Mafia be so persistent?

Ordinary tutors should have given up long ago when they encountered a student who was as disobedient as him! How did Li Baoen persist until now?

Kurosawa Hideaki licked his lower lip, and continued: "I don't think I need to take any more classes."

Shouldn't at least take a class taught by the mafia, the mafia knows how to teach the police to be good police officers?

Do not make jokes.

"This is your class schedule." Li Baoen handed out a piece of A4 paper without looking back, turning a deaf ear to Kurosawa Hideaki's rejection.

The off-white paper was printed in large bold characters, and it was written - the growth plan for excellent public security police.

What is interesting is that the words "public security police" are written in a bold black marker, and above it are crossed out several other printed words in black font - Mafia leader.

Therefore, the original title should be "Growth Plan for an Excellent Mafia Leader"...

This is too careless to cover up!

There is no shortage of A4 paper at home. Is it difficult to type a new one?

Isn't this telling the people who see it openly that although the teaching purpose is different, the teaching content is exactly the same?

Kurosawa Hideaki took a deep breath, half-closed his eyes, and read with a casual attitude.

(1) Physical training: Get up at 5:30 every day, run 5 laps around the embankment of Mihua Park, do 250 push-ups, 15 sets of leapfrogs, and 75 pull-ups.

Too much?

Isn't this training volume really written against the morning training volume of Jiang Guling from 304 next door?

(2) Marksmanship: Since you have a bad record of shooting ten shots and zero rings within 20 meters, you must shoot at least 50 ten rings every day with Beretta and police rifles.

This...is it too difficult?

Every time he shoots, he shoots close to the suspect!

(3) Gun fighting: Since you had a bad record of zero marks with ten shots at 20 meters, your tutor decided to spend one hour and thirty minutes every day to train you in gun fighting to ensure that you have zero accuracy in marksmanship. It can also hit the enemy's heart.

Hideaki Kurosawa folded the paper in half in an attempt to escape the two dazzling misdeeds.

(4) Escape skills: Even when being chased by 100 people, you must be able to escape perfectly! Are you ready for your daily dose of peek-a-boo? If you are caught, you will double your physical training the next day.

Kurosawa Hideaki's head was full of questions. He always felt that this peek-a-boo was not an ordinary peek-a-boo.

(5) Targeted psychological training: After various investigations, it has been detected that your sense of belonging to the real world is extremely weak, you have no desire for survival, and you have a slight tendency to self-destruct. In order to give you a sense of belonging, nostalgia and identity in the real world, your elder brother, Mr. Kurosawa, will go home with you for 2 hours every week.