Chapter 174 The Color of Nightmares (14)

After Kurosawa Hideaki ran out of the hospital, he immediately stopped a taxi and said, "Go to Toto Aquarium."

The taxi driver was stunned for a moment, "Are you sure you want to go to the Toto Aquarium now? If we pass this time, we won't be able to play for long. They will close in about 4-5 hours."

"Go." After Kurosawa Hideaki finished speaking, he raised the partition between the taxi's back seat and the driver's seat, took out his mobile phone, and clicked on the news interface.

"——The police are currently investigating the major traffic accident that occurred last night. The public security police have already intervened at this time. Due to the confidentiality involved, this major traffic accident will no longer be followed up and reported. Please pay attention to the details in the future. Announcement of case results”

The male anchor's tone with a strong broadcast accent came from the loudspeaker, "Next, let's pay attention to the Dongdu Aquarium, which is open for business today."

"The Toto Aquarium, which opened today, has received about 100,000 visitors so far. It is currently hard to get a ticket. It is very popular. It is indeed a project invested by the Suzuki Group."

"Hahaha." A middle-aged man's proud laughter came from outside the screen. The camera immediately panned to the side of the male anchor, and a bright and round head came into view.

Kurosawa Hideaki stared at the head for a moment, then reached out and touched the hair on the top of his head. Since he often stayed up late to make money during the period when he saved Jingguang, his hair loss was very serious that month, and he was later pulled out by Akai Shuichi. Pinch.

Fortunately, although the recent cases are very exciting, he doesn't have to go to bed at 2 a.m. and wake up at 5 a.m. every day. New little hairs are sprouting on the top of his head, and the growth is gratifying.

"——Speaking of investment, we have collected some of your opinions on the Suzuki Group. Not only do you think your investment vision is very ruthless, but they also think that the buildings you invest in are generally very prone to accidents and are not very safe. Don’t worry, do you have anything to say to these people about this?”

This host really dared to ask.

Kurosawa Hideaki glanced at the scenery outside the window. The taxi had already reached the highway and it would take about five minutes to reach the aquarium.

He looked away and looked at Suzuki. The old man was not angry at all because of the male anchor's sharp questions. He was too kind to be the leader of a huge consortium.

"After all, Japan's safety index last year was only 31. It's not that the projects I invest in are prone to accidents, but that everyone's projects are unsafe."

When Suzuki said this, he took a sip of the water in front of him and then continued: "But the media will not pay attention to those unknown people, because reporting on them is far less than reporting on the Suzuki Group making money. Besides, every project I invest in is on the list. The most expensive commercial insurance, 12 box companies have gone bankrupt to compensate me, hey, Suzuki, never lose money!"

Kurosawa Hideaki:......

So arrogant.

"Speaking of which, it was a junior who reminded me about buying insurance that I only thought of doing it. It's a shame that the boy from the Akashi family doesn't engage in business."

"It's here, sir, sincerity is 7653 yen."

Kurosawa Hideaki took out the last 10,000 yen note to pay, then quickly walked to the door of Toto Aquarium to hand over the bill, and entered the aquarium mixed in with the last wave of people.