Chapter Extra Story - The Cheesecake That Is About to Disappear (214 - 217)

Chapter 214 Extra Story - After the Cheesecake Disappears (Daily 1)

Hideaki Kurosawa woke up, eyes half-opened sleepily.

The 50-inch ultra-clear LCD TV hanging on the wall was blurry like a giant black rag stuck to the wall.

He couldn't tell whether he woke up because of pain in his ribs that had just been operated on, or because he was so hungry that his stomach started to digest.

Maybe both, but it's just chest pain anyway.

Kurosawa Hideaki raised his head and looked around.

The saline bag hanging next to the bed has been taken away, and the retention needle on the wrist is attached with artificial skin, so comfortable that you can hardly feel the foreign body sensation.

It could also be that his chest hurt so much that he ignored this small discomfort.

On the medical tray placed on the bedside table was a half-drinked bottle of pure water and a disposable plastic cup washed with anti-inflammatory granules, and beside it was a pile of used cotton balls.

When did you drink the medicine? Can not remember.

Kurosawa Hideaki stared at the pure water for a long time. Judging from the amount of water disappearing from the bottle, he slept for about ten hours.

No wonder it was getting dark.

"Master?"

"Yes." Kurosawa Hideaki responded. Not drinking water for a long time had brought about strong discomfort. He didn't want to say a word now.

"The meal has been heated up. While you were asleep, Mr. Furitani, Mr. Morofu, and Mr. Riboun who was working in Japan all came to see you. Your grandfather gave you a call. Maybe he was very happy. Will be here soon."

As Madeira spoke, she used the remote control to raise the backrest and the small table, and placed the meals in the Japanese lunch box on the table.

"When you just fell asleep, a police officer named Arima came to take notes for you, but he couldn't bear to wake you up, so he waited for you for a while, and later decided to wait for you because you slept for too long. Come back when you wake up."

"Yeah, yeah." Kurosawa Hideaki nodded, staring at the cheese-scented soup and the snow-white fish balls floating on it.

Regardless of the pain in his chest wound, he couldn't wait to pick up the bowl, resisting the discomfort in his chest, and drank the whole bowl in one go, then heaved a sigh of relief carefully and gently.

It smells so good, I feel like all the pain is gone!

Cheese! The king of ingredients!

He put the soup bowl back on the table, and the fish balls rolled from the edge of the bowl to the bottom of the bowl due to gravity, making several circles.

As soon as Kurosawa Hideaki scooped up one with a spoon, he heard a slight movement from the left.

It sounded like the sound of a book being closed.

Who is there?

Forget it, it's not important.

Kurosawa Hideaki doesn't want to explore who is there for the time being. Now, except for the cheese fish balls on the spoon, no one is qualified to steal his attention!

He put the fish ball into his mouth, pushed the tip of his tongue to the molar on the left side and bit it lightly, the cheese at the right temperature burst out, and the rich smell of egg yolk and egg yolk filled his mouth.