Chapter 58 - 59

Kurosawa Hideaki was stunned for a moment, and then he realized where the mark came from. He put his hand to cover his forehead, and then rubbed the place where he had just been pointed with his fingertips.

It's just a mark, nothing to care about.

"I hope we won't live in the basement of the Public Security Bureau for too long. I stayed there for half a month last time,"

"To be honest, I still like the office the Metropolitan Police gave me. On the top floor, the sunshine is very good. There is no sunshine at all here."

"I miss the sun. Finland is a country where 90% of citizens suffer from depression. Why?"

Hideaki Kurosawa asked himself, "Because the climate in Northern Europe is cold and the daylight hours are short. They don't have enough sun."

"I see."

When Rei Fukiya finished his responding words, Hideaki Kurosawa just happened to hold the doorknob of the director's office door.

He stopped turning the doorknob, looked at Jiang Gu Ling, and said very quickly: "No wonder you were accosted four times in half a day when you were a guest waiter.

You are indeed the popular type. Can know the preferences of others through reasoning, so as to accurately find a way to get along with them. "

He raised his hand to hook the bow tie, loosened it, and said with a smile: "So smart people always like to control everything in the palm of their hands. The smarter they are, the higher the threshold of feeling. The higher the threshold of feeling, the harder it is to feel hapiness."

Furutani Rei was taken aback for a moment, then looked at Kurosawa Hideaki. The same height makes it easy for them to look at each other.

One sentence was omitted between these two sentences, but he could accurately understand what Kurosawa Hideaki meant——

I know you spied on me with reasoning and dealt with me with analysis, but I know it's normal.

"Don't apologize." Kurosawa Hideaki said softly and quickly, then paused for a moment and continued, "Don't say thank you either."

"I haven't said anything yet." Jiang Gu Ling smiled helplessly.

Kurosawa Hideaki ignored this sentence and continued, "It is precisely because I know how strong our desire to explore is that I want to say this to you."

"Thank you for helping me wash off the saliva DNA. It must be difficult not to check it. I don't hate having a friend like you. It's exciting. But..."

Kurosawa Hideaki pointed to the button on his chest, "It would be better if you didn't lie to me. According to our height, even if you hug, um... take me like that, the pattern on the second button on your chest will be too It will never be reflected on my forehead. If there is really going to be an indentation, it should also be printed with your collar badge."

Collar badge, something worn on the collar of a uniform to show official rank.

Jiang Gu couldn't help but smile, "That's true, exactly. Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"do not mind."

"Do you not read fictional literature at all?"

Hideaki Kurosawa retorted, "It's not like I don't watch it at all. Who doesn't like Sherlock Holmes and Mr. Poirot with the mustache?"

After he finished speaking, he pushed open the door to the director's office and saw Kuroda Hei sitting behind his desk, his glasses reflecting the blue light of the screen.