Chapter 54 - 55

Chapter 54 Emergency Mission of the Ministry of Public Security

Kurosawa Hideaki did not take Riboen's words to heart. After returning to the room, he drifted into sleep and decided to designate today as the most memorable birthday in his life.

5:30 the next morning.

"Ding-ding-ding-ding-"

Kurosawa Hideaki sat up abruptly and looked towards the place where the sound came from.

Li Baoen stood by his bed neatly dressed, holding a brass bell in his hand, met Kurosawa Hideaki's confused eyes, and sighed: "I thought Vengley's traditional method of getting up by electric shock would be used, no I thought you got up so quickly."

What electric shock wake up method?

"That's it." Li Baoen took out two rectangular defibrillators. "It's a pity that we can't use them now. I used them when I woke up Gang."

Is this A Gang the tenth generation of Vongola?

Not easy.

Kurosawa Hideaki sleepily changed his clothes and glanced towards his brother's room while brushing his teeth.

Li Baoen stood outside the bathroom with a stopwatch, "You still have 3 minutes to tidy yourself up, don't look, GIN, as a dedicated mafia, has already finished breakfast and left for work."

Fine.

Kurosawa Hideaki carefully recalled the feeling of yesterday's hug with a bubble in his mouth. Except for a little bit of tobacco smell and gunpowder smoke, everything else seemed to be very hazy.

That means that time is too short! Five seconds or ten seconds?

While complaining, he washed his face with cold water, then turned and opened the bathroom door, and saw Li Baoen standing outside the door carrying a rocket launcher.

Kurosawa Hideaki:?

"Tsk." Li Baoen put down the bazooka regretfully, "If you time out, I have a reason to use this."

"Don't even think about it." Kurosawa Hideaki zipped up his sportswear. "It is forbidden to use such thermal weapons in my house."

"That depends on your performance." Li Baoen shrugged his shoulders, and took back the bazooka that Leon transformed.

5-chome No. 1 is not far from Mihua Town, and it doesn't take much time to walk.

The air in the morning is a bit humid, and the temperature in early July is just right.

This kind of time is better spent sitting on the windowsill and reading a book, rather than running ten laps around the embankment of Mihua Park. Kurosawa Hideaki thought as he ran.

"Kurosawa?" Amuro Toru's voice came from behind.

"Yeah." Kurosawa Hideaki answered holding his breath, always feeling that if he loosened his breath, he wouldn't be able to run five laps today.

"You finally came out to exercise." Toru Amuro slowed down and said beside Kurosawa Hideaki, "Jing Guang did more exercise than you in 303, and his physical fitness has recovered very well."

Kurosawa Hideaki: "Yeah."

"How many laps do you have left? I've already run five laps." Toru Amuro didn't seem tired at all, and even his breathing was very small.

Kurosawa Hideaki glanced at the short-sleeved sweatshirt he was wearing, and then replied in a low voice, "I just started, and there are still 5 laps."

"That's great! I also have five laps, how about together?"